napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Highest Tren ran without caber

DR-75

I've heard guys running as low as 250-300 mg of tren a week and getting decent results off that little Tren (Of course with Test). which will help minimize the sides.

However if you didn't want to run Caber (HAVE IT ON HAND IN CASE), what is the highest dose tren some of you have run without running caber.

I know everyone is different and some are more prolactin prone that other, but just curious?

Thanks!

It's no different than AI dosages. Some people like myself can get away with an AI even with high test doses, where some need to run one even on trt doses.

So I really don't see the point in speculating. Always make sure you're covered

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Have everything on hand! But all are different. I need very little AI here and caber? 0.25 E5-7D is fine. This is with 450mg/mL Tren and 400mg/mL Test at each week.

i would NEVER use it without and i think to ask that its rather reckless... i guess thats just me... i hate seeing these kinds of things though, truly... to each their own though... its YOUR health.. im just saying with mine and what i advise, its all precaution and safety above all else... sometimes you may not need as much of something, which is fine but i cant wrap my head around "letting symptoms start" before usage... i will NEVER understand that, in any way, shape or form

Thanks for the feedback.

I plan to run Caber but thought I would ask this question 1) becasue I ran caber with NPP and I felt like shit on caber- I think i was running to much and felt better when I backed it down and 2) and don'e want to take something if I don't necessary need it.

My thought was I would rather run tren (If I do) at a lower dose without caber rather than push the dose, have to use caber, and have other sides.
Just a thought and wanted to ask.

Thanks guys and after I asked I did realize it all really varys from person to person.

I wouldn't chance it so always have on hand. But hell I run test @ 300mg and need aromasin 12.5 ED to keep E2 in check so I'm sensitive to E

Prami e3d is an option taken an hour prior to sleep... helps minimize possible feelings of sides. Only side I get from it is sleepiness, hence the taking before bedtime.

if you run tren lower you can always go with caber .5 mg every 4-5 days... im doing that now because my prolactin was not even readable it was so low on my blood test... i would never risk it though... if you get fucked up prolactin, your going to hate life, trust me on that one

Dylan is right dude! Why risc it when is not necesary? I can see adjudting for doses of AI's and caber! But why wait until problems show up? This make mo sense to me a bit!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IF I run tren, it will be a low dose to start and I have some caber will order some more (hipo) and throw a low dose in to make sure I'm covered!
Thanks guys!

IF I run tren, it will be a low dose to start and I have some caber will order some more (hipo) and throw a low dose in to make sure I'm covered!
Thanks guys!
trust me bro, you will thank me later if your able to avoid prolactin sides...

I was using about a gram a week at one point with no caber. I was uneducated and reckless at the time.

I ran 900mg tren ace and no prolactin sides. 400 npp no sides. Any deca.....bam liquid nips. I've run deca before and nothing. Then same gear months later got sides. My body changed somehow. I had caber luckily on hand.

im really happy to see all the responses here and people preaching responsibility... i honestly don't know how anyone can ever make a negative remark about being proactive and protecting yourself.. i cant wrap my head around not doing that... i guess to each their own but i personally want to preserve my life as long as possible and i want to help others to do the same...

im really happy to see all the responses here and people preaching responsibility... i honestly don't know how anyone can ever make a negative remark about being proactive and protecting yourself.. i cant wrap my head around not doing that... i guess to each their own but i personally want to preserve my life as long as possible and i want to help others to do the same...
Definitely brother!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

just remember everyone, prevention and are are the most important aspect here... you can prevent A LOT of issues by just simply taking all the precautions, not taking short cuts and not skimping on supports and recovery products... if you are even thinking about or considering running things without all the proper safety precautions, you truly have no business involved in any of this...

I've run near a gram of tren before without it. Never needed it with tren but once I hit a deca run I was glad I had it on hand because I reacted much more heavily in terms of prolactin

Top Bottom