napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Hi protein keto diet plus rad/test e safe??

bluewafflz88

Wondering if a high protein diet w a test alone/test e stack is safe. I feel fucking best I ever had off of a cycle w this diet and my energy is thru the roof. I?m letting my body dictate how safe I think it is yet I?m wondering if the high fat no carb hi protein will hurt in any way. I could probably find something but u guys are my goto for the truth so

Nothing I know of I have done keto with intermittent fasting while running sarms and no issues.

That's your call, but I dont recommend Keto at all to anyone that lifts. I am not a fan of that diet in any way

im not a big keto fan but thats up to each person... i dont care for low carb as it is but that low and then running a cycle doesnt mix... you are going to need carbs if you are wanting to add size...

there really is no such thing as a keto diet. i bet if you asked each person in this thread or on social media what keto diet was they could give you a different answer.

maybe the common denominator is you are supposed to 'avoid carbs', yet places like chipotle advertise they are keto foods and they put globs of sunflower oil into their foods. is that keto?

the idea behind putting your body into keto is a great concept, but the best way to do that would be to fast. eating meat will not keep you in keto unless you are just eating the fatty parts. most ground beef for example is at best 20% fat. so no you can't eat a burger and call that keto either

You cannot do a high protein keto diet. Excess protein is converted to glucose in the liver through gluconeogenesis. This will knock you out of ketosis. That?s why keto calls for moderate protein intake. I?m not a fan of it for lifting

You cannot do a high protein keto diet. Excess protein is converted to glucose in the liver through gluconeogenesis. This will knock you out of ketosis. That?s why keto calls for moderate protein intake. I?m not a fan of it for lifting

This is 100% true. Do not eat too much protein if you are trying to stay in ketosis. It works amazing for fat loss but not my ideal diet for trying to build clean muscle.

its just like anything else... it has its plusses and minuses... im just not a huge fan of it in terms of long term because cutting carbs damn near completely out long term, to me as someone who has been in nutrition since i was a teenager, just doesnt sit well with me nor does it do well for building muscle, however in a short term setting, it will help to lose weight...

Yea I use it for max 3 months at a time. I always mix in intermittent fasting which i find to be way more helpful that keto diets.

Top Bottom