napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Hi Everyone!

Boxy B

New guy here, and I wanted to introduce myself. I've been seriously lifting for about 4 years now and will be 34 in November. Currently on my first cycle of Test E (going into week 8) and I've got a friend walking me through everything.. AI on hand with PCT on order. My strength is up considerably and I've put on some nice size as well (6'2" and weigh around 230, 11-12% BF), seriously I feel great! I've watched a lot of Dylan's videos on SARMs as well as other PEDs (FANTASTIC information there!!).

I'm very interested in SARMs and my girlfriend is too. Looking forward to reading and learning more from everyone!
Thanks!!

Welcome to ar. Are you running the AI or just have it on hand. Id be running an AI within the cycle. What do you have for an AI? You came to the right forum bri

Re: RE: Re: Hi Everyone!

JM750 said:
Welcome to ar. Are you running the AI or just have it on hand. Id be running an AI within the cycle. What do you have for an AI? You came to the right forum bri
I started running .5mL of Sarms1 LiquiDex EOD about a week ago. My friend that's been walking me through everything said he didn't need one, but I got it just in case of gyno issues (it sounds horrible), but I didn't experience any at all. However I started taking it to help clean up the gains and cut down on a little of the bloat

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

aSquard said:
JM750 said:
I started running .5mL of Sarms1 LiquiDex EOD about a week ago. My friend that's been walking me through everything said he didn't need one, but I got it just in case of gyno issues (it sounds horrible), but I didn't experience any at all. However I started taking it to help clean up the gains and cut down on a little of the bloat

That luqidex probably is junk.
aromasin is best overall.
How many mg's of test are you taking?

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Hi Everyone!

cmb5017 said:
aSquard said:
JM750 said:

Yeah the more I'm reading the more it seems that Sarms1 is under dosing? I'm keeping my Test cycle at 500mg weekly, pinning 250 on Tues/Fri

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Hi Everyone!

aSquard said:
cmb5017 said:
aSquard said:
JM750 said:

Yeah the more I'm reading the more it seems that Sarms1 is under dosing? I'm keeping my Test cycle at 500mg weekly, pinning 250 on Tues/Fri

Yea I wouldn't trust them. U can get by without an AI at that dose but its best ti use one to help with estrogen and side effects. I can run higher tgan that without but im not estrogen sensitive as others are. I feel and look better while taking aromasin EOD. Its best to protect yourself if u can.

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Hi Everyone!

cmb5017 said:
Yea I wouldn't trust them. U can get by without an AI at that dose but its best ti use one to help with estrogen and side effects. I can run higher tgan that without but im not estrogen sensitive as others are. I feel and look better while taking aromasin EOD. Its best to protect yourself if u can.

Right on - I'll pick up some Aromasin then.
Thanks a lot!

Welcome to AR! I'm sure you will love this place. If I can help in any way, with any questions or concerns you may have, just let me know! We are happy to have you here as part of our family! :)

aSquard said:
New guy here, and I wanted to introduce myself. I've been seriously lifting for about 4 years now and will be 34 in November. Currently on my first cycle of Test E (going into week 8) and I've got a friend walking me through everything.. AI on hand with PCT on order. My strength is up considerably and I've put on some nice size as well (6'2" and weigh around 230, 11-12% BF), seriously I feel great! I've watched a lot of Dylan's videos on SARMs as well as other PEDs (FANTASTIC information there!!).

I'm very interested in SARMs and my girlfriend is too. Looking forward to reading and learning more from everyone!
Thanks!!

welcome to adrenaline rush brother... great to have you here... im really sorry that you purchased shit products that you have but we will make sure to get you all the right products for all your goals... i would be happy to set you and your girl up a very strong sarms cycle and now is the perfect time for you as pure essence has a mega sale going on... you won't find anything of this quality anywhere and i stand by that a million percent... do yourself a huge favor and get rid of that liquidex shit and get aromasin... i'll help get you on the right track with everything... just let me know and im happy to help...

DylanGemelli said:
welcome to adrenaline rush brother... great to have you here... im really sorry that you purchased shit products that you have but we will make sure to get you all the right products for all your goals... i would be happy to set you and your girl up a very strong sarms cycle and now is the perfect time for you as pure essence has a mega sale going on... you won't find anything of this quality anywhere and i stand by that a million percent... do yourself a huge favor and get rid of that liquidex shit and get aromasin... i'll help get you on the right track with everything... just let me know and im happy to help...

Thanks everyone! cbbram sent me some information on getting some Aromasin so I'll be ordering that as well as Clo and Nolva here in the next day or two. My GW and MK are on their way from PureEssence (to add to my PCT). I'm contemplating adding S4 to the mix in order to round out my test cycle before going into PCT. Fortunately my girlfriend understands fitness very much and is behind me 100% - depending on how the SARMs treat me, I'm sure she'll want to jump on as well.

I'll keep every one posted!

aSquard said:
DylanGemelli said:

Thanks everyone! cbbram sent me some information on getting some Aromasin so I'll be ordering that as well as Clo and Nolva here in the next day or two. My GW and MK are on their way from PureEssence (to add to my PCT). I'm contemplating adding S4 to the mix in order to round out my test cycle before going into PCT. Fortunately my girlfriend understands fitness very much and is behind me 100% - depending on how the SARMs treat me, I'm sure she'll want to jump on as well.

Awesome brother! My pleasure I could be of assistance. I look forward to your progress.

aSquard said:
DylanGemelli said:

excellent bro... sounds like your all set! i would HIGHLY recommend adding s4... your missing out on some extreme quality type gains without it...

whenever your girl is ready, let me know and i'll get her a perfect cycle set up

DylanGemelli said:
excellent bro... sounds like your all set! i would HIGHLY recommend adding s4... your missing out on some extreme quality type gains without it...

whenever your girl is ready, let me know and i'll get her a perfect cycle set up

Ordered some today! ;)

aSquard said:
DylanGemelli said:

Ordered some today! ;)

NICE bro... your going to be very happy that you did!

Top Bottom