napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Hi everybody!

ibanez

Hi guys! My name is Ibanez :) and i want to be a part of the forum discussions.
I am 87kg, 178cm. For christmas i was a 107kg lumb of fat and since than i am trying to get myself in shape.
I am 36 yrs old and in the middle of a divorce so training is something like a therapy for me right now.
Just finishing a eq/test cycle (500/350) and starting a pct with Pregnyl and Clomid. For a next cycle i will stick with eq as i love it, but i plan on finishing with tren.

Anyway, i watched all Dyllan's videos on YT and he seam to know what he is doing so i am glad to be here ;)

Pls excuse my english, it is not my language.

See you arround!!!

Ibanez.

Welcome to AR....I'm glad you found your way here. This is an amazing place to be a part of. The guys here are very knowledgeable and ready to help you any way they can and btw don't worry about your English....I think it's just perfectly fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome bud. Sucks about the divorce. Happy to hear you're finding therapy through training rather than other alternatives. Always solid to better yourself.

I am 87kg, 178cm. For christmas i was a 107kg lumb of fat and since than i am trying to get myself in shape.
I am 36 yrs old and in the middle of a divorce so training is something like a therapy for me right now.
Just finishing a eq/test cycle (500/350) and starting a pct with Pregnyl and Clomid. For a next cycle i will stick with eq as i love it, but i plan on finishing with tren.

Anyway, i watched all Dyllan's videos on YT and he seam to know what he is doing so i am glad to be here ;)

See you arround!!!

Ibanez.

Welcome to AR bro! We are glad to have you here with us. We have one awesome community here with some great people. You will get nothing but the best information and advice you'll find anywhere. If you need help with anything, just let me know!

See you arround!!!

Ibanez.

Welcome to the family bro. Youre in a great place. Theres a couple questions I have. When are you running your hcg? Its not really suggested to be during your post cycle. Its better to use it leading up to your clomid dosing weeks because hcg (pregnyl) suppresses your natural production and kind of works against the goal of clomid use . Pm me if you need any help with anything else.

I've been divorced twice so I guess you could call me a professional... Lol

Welcome to AR!

Welcome to AR bro! We are glad to have you here with us. We have one awesome community here with some great people. You will get nothing but the best information and advice you'll find anywhere. If you need help with anything, just let me know!
Thnx RickRock!

Welcome man. great to have you. If there is anything you need feel free to ask. We are here to help eachother.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Welcome to the family bro. Youre in a great place. Theres a couple questions I have. When are you running your hcg? Its not really suggested to be during your post cycle. Its better to use it leading up to your clomid dosing weeks because hcg (pregnyl) suppresses your natural production and kind of works against the goal of clomid use . Pm me if you need any help with anything else.
A friend of mine that is a multi time body building champion and is an expirienced "gear doctor" wrote the cycle to me.
PCT goes like this: 8 days after last pin 1HCG, two days later another one than 4 days later another and last one. 3 days after last HCG i will take 3 50mg tablets of Clomid and repeat it for 3 days, after that 2 tablets fot 4 days and after that 1 tablet for 7 more days.
Thanx mastermolnar!

Top Bottom