napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Help : Test tren masteron equipoise cycle

rock321

hi Dylan
i am on 20 week cycle
i have completed my 8 weeks on 350mg test cypo and 800 mg equipoise , now iam planning to stop cypo and add lean T mole which is a blend of ( tren 75 mg testP 75 mg MASTERON 100 mg ) 4 times weekly and 100 mg shots of masteron on remaining 3 days which makes masteron 700 mg per week / tren 300 / test P 300 till week 16 along with equipoise at 800 mg till week 16 (yes with aromasin 25 mg EOD AND CABER 0.25 mg every third day ) then from week 17 - 20 iwant to run LEAN T MOLE (same dose but with winstrol 50mg ED )
kindly correct watever you think is wrong
and please suggest the best pct ESPECIALLY HOW AND WHEN TO START HCG AND WHEN TO START PCT
i am 32 yrs
thank you
dylan

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals?????????? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

hey
thanks for the quick reply and apologies for lack of info
age 32
height 6 feet
weight 89 kgs
body fat 10percent
i achieved 16 inch on biceps . i want more size but a ripped one ... and am a bit concerned wether a cycle of test tren eq masteron is OK ... i mean can these compounds be ran together and help me out with HCG AND PCT
THANK YOU SO MUCH

hey
thanks for the quick reply and apologies for lack of info
age 32
height 6 feet
weight 89 kgs
body fat 10percent
i achieved 16 inch on biceps . i want more size but a ripped one ... and am a bit concerned wether a cycle of test tren eq masteron is OK ... i mean can these compounds be ran together and help me out with HCG AND PCT
THANK YOU SO MUCH
Just my 2 cents. You can't say can you kindly do something. You get it how it comes. I'm not gone go into specifics. I'll leave that to Dylan. You should have PCT items on hand though when you START a cycle.

If you watch Dylan. You should know he's nor most of us are big fans of hcg. He has a better alternative the post CT.

Again. I'm no expert this was just my 2 cents

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Tren is pretty advanced and meant for advanced users. I think it's a bit premature to jump on the Tren train unless you have several cycles under your belt

Top Bottom