napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Help-gw is kicking my azz

Well Jake has himself in a tizzy tonight. I think he is exhausted. I have a flt to Vancouver BC tomorrow and taking him with me. He has not taken days off. He is doing everything that he knows better about. So now it is mandatory rest for three days. We will be back saturday.
This is supposed to be fun guys...not a death sentence. Enjoy life. The iron is FUN....don't make it otherwise

Well Jake has himself in a tizzy tonight. I think he is exhausted. I have a flt to Vancouver BC tomorrow and taking him with me. He has not taken days off. He is doing everything that he knows better about. So now it is mandatory rest for three days. We will be back saturday.
This is supposed to be fun guys...not a death sentence. Enjoy life. The iron is FUN....don't make it otherwise

Amen to that Drb. You should always enjoy what you do, and listen to your body when it's talking to you

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

View attachment 1699

Looks like this is the best I can be. This is 4 weeks. As I worried and expected the tren has now overidden my gw's extra cardio. Cardio has taken a nose dive. Tren is gone as of today and eq and primo at 800 each plus 400 cyp.Will try and get my cardio back.Unfortunately I was using trenE so I will have to wait it out.What a pisser

Jake was happy this morning. I think he was burned out, I told him that he met his goal in 4 weeks.All he wanted was for his serratus to show. He has me beat!

Wuuurd. I've learned in the past year just how crucial rest is for growth and well being. So glad I don't feel guilty about taking days off anymore!!

Last edited:
Wuuurd. I've learned in the past year just how crucial test is for growth and well being. So glad I don't feel guilty about taking days off anymore!!

you know bro...he knows that. Sometimes no matter how much you know,you still slip up. Well he is getting 3 days off like it or not.Probably only needed one day. He usually takes 2 days off per week but he has been so possessed. Just like drb was all over his ass last night.It is about having fun, meet your goals, have a laugh, be happy.

you know bro...he knows that. Sometimes no matter how much you know,you still slip up. Well he is getting 3 days off like it or not.Probably only needed one day. He usually takes 2 days off per week but he has been so possessed. Just like drb was all over his ass last night.It is about having fun, meet your goals, have a laugh, be happy.

Oh yeah I know Jake knows what he's doing. Sometimes we have to have outsiders tell us to slow down though. A big cycle can get us going and forget to give the body what it needs. I'm a great example of overworking myself.

the rest is imperative... 2 days per week is a necessity... i never listened to my own preaching all this time and when i finally took a step back and really listened and did what i KNEW was right all along, things have changed A LOT... not only can you grow more, but you end up in better condition and you also give your mind a rest, which is very important because the mind plays a huge role in all this, not to mention you preserve your body much longer...

the rest is imperative... 2 days per week is a necessity... i never listened to my own preaching all this time and when i finally took a step back and really listened and did what i KNEW was right all along, things have changed A LOT... not only can you grow more, but you end up in better condition and you also give your mind a rest, which is very important because the mind plays a huge role in all this, not to mention you preserve your body much longer...

The crazy thing about this human condition....Mr Dylan...you know fucking right exactly what to do...but at some point ..again you will not do what you already know you should do.It will happen again. I told jake, drb told jake,izzy told jake jake told jake....something gets in between our brain synapse and we do do stupid shit all over again. Hopefully not on a regular basis...lol...but there is our frailitiy.

But I can say this to everyone who posts on this board. Sometimes guys like dylan,jake also need your backup. They may be smart but they are human. let us not leave our main bro out of the human equation. They are us too. I like the way this board sticks together. I have to admit that I have not been a big part of it, but I do see the great value that you guys have here.Pamper it bros...consider it a gift.

Talked to jake and drb, sounds like jake needed time off. Drb said that after 2 days of doing nothing he became more shredded.
So I will see hercules tonight...lol.

I have a feeling that while on gw it is easy to overtrain. I feel like I could go everyday with no time off myself. And the way we are is when the sun shines we make hay and take advantage of the sunshine. On my days off I feel like I am wasting precious time, but I know it is mandatory

gw kicked his ass alright.He thought he could workout for the next 6 years without a break...lol. Happy to report he looks and feels great.His cardio has fully returned.He was on too much tren IMO, but I think the root of his cardio loss was dehydration and overtraining.

View attachment 1699

Looks like this is the best I can be. This is 4 weeks. As I worried and expected the tren has now overidden my gw's extra cardio. Cardio has taken a nose dive. Tren is gone as of today and eq and primo at 800 each plus 400 cyp.Will try and get my cardio back.Unfortunately I was using trenE so I will have to wait it out.What a pisser

I am trying to put some slabs of pecs on. Mine are hard and strong but just not big.Anyone have some pec secrets? Don't say bench press.Been there, done that, hurt this...lol

I am doing well brothers. Dylan, I can laugh now but I think pops read this to me well over 100 times....lol.

that makes me quite proud... i hope it helped brother... i dont ever worry about you when you say you have a setback, its actually more exciting than anything because i already know that when you have a setback you end up coming back even stronger than before... so it induces progress in a sense..

I am trying to put some slabs of pecs on. Mine are hard and strong but just not big.Anyone have some pec secrets? Don't say bench press.Been there, done that, hurt this...lol

ive gotten more done on my chest the last two years than i have in over 10.. the key, the constant changing of lifts, methods, types, etc.. im mixing EVERYTHING.. dumbbells, hammer strength, bands, cables, trx, negatives, even throwing in pushups in the mix just to hit them at different angles... One thing we ALL forget is that certain muscle groups are very broad in terms of areas that need to be hit... think about your back.. i mean, there is A LOT of area to cover so you clearly need to do more than pull downs!!!!! =) The KEY is to ALWAYS shock your body, FORCE it to grow...

ive gotten more done on my chest the last two years than i have in over 10.. the key, the constant changing of lifts, methods, types, etc.. im mixing EVERYTHING.. dumbbells, hammer strength, bands, cables, trx, negatives, even throwing in pushups in the mix just to hit them at different angles... One thing we ALL forget is that certain muscle groups are very broad in terms of areas that need to be hit... think about your back.. i mean, there is A LOT of area to cover so you clearly need to do more than pull downs!!!!! =) The KEY is to ALWAYS shock your body, FORCE it to grow...

Good point bro...guess what I stopped doing? Friggin pushups with a weighted vest or wifey sitting on my back. That is my secret...lol. You did n't tell me anything ok?
Thanks bro

You're exactly right which is why I generally divide my back into two muscle groups.....back width and back thickness

Good point bro...guess what I stopped doing? Friggin pushups with a weighted vest or wifey sitting on my back. That is my secret...lol. You did n't tell me anything ok?
Thanks bro

i know nothing bro... LOL =) pushups are so key... i'll tell you this, i throw normal pushups in and also for my triceps i do the diamond grip pushups... just once or twice a month to mix in but ALL of these different forms of exercise and different tensions, movements, etc... they ALL help shape and form your muscles... these are key components to making the most progress for sure...

You're exactly right which is why I generally divide my back into two muscle groups.....back width and back thickness

i absolutely agree bro... thats a great way to go about it... the back is such a wide and large area... it really requires A LOT of attention

ripped-abs-main.jpg Wifey and her workout pals took some pics a while back. Guess what they did not like....that I grew underarm air back.. WTF?
So I am still doing the test,eq,primo and tren, and man all I can say is that eq takes its good ol time,but the wait is worth it. Now that I went to trenA, I have kept my cardio up really well. The sr and gw are one good serious combo. They are the icing on the cake.

I think that drb is liking his sarms also. He is on just a 200/200/800 cyp/deca/primo plus his new fav sarms of.. sr,gw rad140 and mk677. He said he feels like he is on a 500/500 test/deca cycle. He also is doing some serious cardio. In about 1-2 months I will post a new pic of him and you will be amazed.

Guys if you aren't doing your cycles along with sarms you are missing out. This is not a magic potion, ...you have to work hard but it gives you the capacity to work hard.
Don't think I am using the Arnold scheme...if arnold took dbol and looked like that, then I am taking twice as much dbol and will look better than arnold. Most of us know better.
But if you are willing to work harder the sarms will be there for you.

Top Bottom