napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Hello. Just joined

Datdude

Hey guys just joined. Watch Dylan video for a bit now. I've done AAS cycles and some PH cycles. I'm 30 years old. Most of my cycles were when I was deployed in Afghanistan. Can't wait to learn and grow. I'm just caught between to go the SARM route or AAS again. Never done SARM. Looking to add strength and mass. But not get all bloated. Stats are 5'8 215

Welcome to AR....nice to have you here. Members are very knowledgeable and helpful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys just joined. Watch Dylan video for a bit now. I've done AAS cycles and some PH cycles. I'm 30 years old. Most of my cycles were when I was deployed in Afghanistan. Can't wait to learn and grow. I'm just caught between to go the SARM route or AAS again. Never done SARM. Looking to add strength and mass. But not get all bloated. Stats are 5'8 215

Welcome to AR buddy. You are certainly in the right place for the best help and info you can get.

I really think a nice sarms stack is the perfect way to go for you at this point. You didn't list your bodyfat, but unless you are seriously jacked you must be carrying a little bit of bodyfat at that height and weight. That's another reason sarms would be the best route right now.

A good stack to give you great mass and strength as well as some nice fat loss would be the ultra recomp stack

http://pureessenceresearch.com/product/ultra-recomp-stack-12-weeks-2/

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

http://pureessenceresearch.com/product/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1/

There's a great sale going at pure essence right now too. Use DEC25 through Christmas for 25% off

Welcome to the family bro. We are all here for you along the way if you need any help

welcome to adrenaline rush brother... great to have you here... as it pertains to your cycle... you have plenty of options... i would be more than happy to help you with all of this... one thing to consider is that you could run them BOTH together as well... you don't need a ton of steroids here to accomplish what you want and in actuality, you could definitely get there without any at all... it all depends on the amount of strain you want to put on your body... what is your body fat? I can give you so many different types of bad ass cycles here... you just let me know and i'll set everything up for you

My bf% is higher now then when I was in the service. I would say I'm sitting at 15 to 20 percent in the body fat. SARMs really got me thinking. Thanks again guys. I'm really glad I ran across this place. Just has a better feel then other boards

Welcome to the AR family. The sarms would be great with a solid diet I was in the same bf% threw in same sarms as what RickRock put out there for you and gained some size and dropped bf

My bf% is higher now then when I was in the service. I would say I'm sitting at 15 to 20 percent in the body fat. SARMs really got me thinking. Thanks again guys. I'm really glad I ran across this place. Just has a better feel then other boards

sarms is the perfect avenue for you to start with... i can help you set everything up and get you going on the right track... you just let me know and i'll be more than happy to help you in any way i can bro...

Top Bottom