napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Serms are they legit?

Joseph1990

Okay me and my friend had argument about serms. He said they don't work funny part he never tried them before. He said he never heard of saw them on the other forum. They only think is available and work at this point are steroids. I'm trying to add them to my first cycle I am going to start soon. How I should change his mind. I told him I am going to try them. He said will notice something but not from them from steroid. I want him to try it any suggestions guys. Thank you

Serms or Sarms bro? If you're talking about Sarms then yes they're legit. I'm taking nothing but Sarms and made awesome gains. Check out my Healing Stack for pics and what I've taken for this cycle bro.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

What are you talking about... Sarms or Serms. Two different things. If you guys are arguing about Sarms and calling them Serms I would say there is further opportunity for education for all individuals involved...

Serms are used for PCT, there really not comparable. If you are talking about SARMS yes there more then legit. Let me guess you are from Europe? The Fitness community in Europe makes the US fitness community look like Gods. I'm not sure what has happened here in Europe but most things I hear and see boggle the mind.

Okay me and my friend had argument about serms. He said they don't work funny part he never tried them before. He said he never heard of saw them on the other forum. They only think is available and work at this point are steroids. I'm trying to add them to my first cycle I am going to start soon. How I should change his mind. I told him I am going to try them. He said will notice something but not from them from steroid. I want him to try it any suggestions guys. Thank you

im under the assumption you are talking about SARMS so that's what I am going to address. Tell him to come and read ALL the logs on the forum, watch my videos etc... The results speak for themselves... if anything, lke him see how you do on them... he will quickly see that his "old school mentality" is pretty stupid... the results show quickly and the continue throughout the entire cycle... he can come to me with any questions as well...

Sarms are most definitely legit, and bring about some awesome results. If you want proof of that, just go check out our log section here. It's full of sarms logs with people having fantastic results. They give steroid like results without the suppression and side effects that steroids bring.

Top Bottom