napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

hey from evo What happen to anobolshop?

bobso

I was A member on there not to active. Came over here because it's getting kinda fishy over there with them pushing there own lab I think.I had a injury so have been away from the forums for a couple months but i'm back. I ordered with anabolshop last time they were good. But on evo i am hearing mixed reviews is it a smear campaign are they still good and do you plan on bring them over here Dylan.

they will not be here at all bro... they had several problems with others that i am fully aware of and so they won't be here whatsoever

Well man they do have some issues lol no doubt. We dont want anabolshop here. I rep a company who is not only going to have all they carry but significantly more with better service. Go with roids24 for brands like vermodje or balkan.

Ultimately your call. Roids24 has had 100% success on all orders and never fails to come through.

Granted EVO fucked over a lot of sources. I will say anabolshop was on who deserve the smashing.

well the owner took control and fired the employee who scammed him and a couple a guys so he says and the owner is part owner in the lab?

Idk man. I look at this stuff as a one and done with certain mistakes. I dont bs when it comes to hard earned money or illegal drugs. I just go with suppliers where I dont have to worry about that kinda crap.

So many good sources here that there is no need to go anywhere else. International and domestic. Take your pick.

LOL, it's getting "kinda fishy"?? That's an understatement of the year. Welcome to AR

I was A member on there not to active. Came over here because it's getting kinda fishy over there with them pushing there own lab I think.I had a injury so have been away from the forums for a couple months but i'm back. I ordered with anabolshop last time they were good. But on evo i am hearing mixed reviews is it a smear campaign are they still good and do you plan on bring them over here Dylan.

Glad to have you here man

Welcome to the RUSH ............Tin man

Welcome to AR bro. As said, we have some incredible sources here, both domestic and international to suit your needs. No reason to look elsewhere. This community is full of awesome members, and if I can be of assistance in any way just let me know.

Ya but why I brought them up is I am here in Canada an they offer reshipment for orals if anything goes wrong do any sources here do that?

Look. If you like how anabolshop is treating you and don't seem to see the negatives then stick with it and go about your merry way.

You asked us will they ever be here. Answer is no and we mentioned why.

I wouldn't order from them that's obvious. I doubt many would.

Look at our sponsers if you have questions. Pm them for the answers your looking for. Don't rely on others. Get your info from the source.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

well the owner took control and fired the employee who scammed him and a couple a guys so he says and the owner is part owner in the lab?

well thats great and hopefully thats true but they won't ever be here, not a chance

Top Bottom