napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Hello all!

Sharpthing

Hello everyone. Been lurking for a while reading up on sarms. Decided to join because there is so much good info here. Im 41 years old and just started lifting weights last year I have been following a Clean/Paleo type diet for about 5 years.I've enjoyed the forum so far and look forward to learning as much as I can.

Welcome. I love seeing all you older guys showning up here. No homo! Lol. Its good to see guys who have held out on aas use.

Welcome to the forum... 45 years old here... Learning a lot myself...

Welcome to the club!
43 and learning alot from all the guys and gals here. A bunch of genuinely nice people.

I'm happy to welcome you to the family here at adrenaline rush. I'm 41 myself and it's always nice to see the older guys here. you are definitely in the right place for the best and most informative advice you'll find anywhere

Sharpthing said:
Hello everyone. Been lurking for a while reading up on sarms. Decided to join because there is so much good info here. Im 41 years old and just started lifting weights last year I have been following a Clean/Paleo type diet for about 5 years.I've enjoyed the forum so far and look forward to learning as much as I can.

welcome to adrenaline rush brother... its great to have you here... sarms are a perfect place to get things started... you don't have to worry about any steroid like type side effects but yield all the benefits... im more than happy to help you with anything you need, just let me know... i'll get you started on the right cycle and help you to far surpass your goals...

Top Bottom