napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

hello all

mastermolnar

New to adrenaline rush and definitely digging the positive vibes. Enjoying the discussions and source talk. Keep it up and thanks for comjng up with such a great environment

Re: RE: hello all

mastermolnar said:
New to adrenaline rush and definitely digging the positive vibes. Enjoying the discussions and source talk. Keep it up and thanks for comjng up with such a great environment
Welcome to the forum, bro.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Welcome bro. It's a great place to learn, not from the science and from people's experiences.

Re: RE: hello all

mastermolnar said:
I'm glad you are enjoying the forum! That's exactly the kind of place we run here. Welcome to the family, and if you need anything don't hesitate to ask!

mastermolnar said:

Welcome to adrenaline rush brother! You will find quickly that there is no other forum in existence like this... If you ever need anything along the way, don't hesitate to let me know and I am always more than happy to help!

Top Bottom