napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Healing effects of Ostarine vs. LGD?

ku2u

Hello Dylan, I've watched all of your videos regarding Ostarine and LGD 4033, in an old one with LGD you mentioned that it MAY have some healing effects like Ostarine. Can you elaborate more on this one here or in a future video?

Does LGD have the same effect or less of the healing effect that Ostarine has?

One last question - What are some common injuries that you see Ostarine being beneficial for? (example - muscle tears, tendonitis, labral tears, etc)

lgd will not have the same healing benefits as mk2866 does... however it does absolutely add to the already strong healing with mk2866... it only enhances it further... any injury bro... it elevates the speed of recovery on any injury... now clearly, if you break your leg, its not going to heal it over night but if you had say 6-8 months prognosis, it could easily shave a good amount of time off... there's now exact number, i cant tell you it will take of 2 months, 2 days and 1 hour etc.. but it will have a significant amount of help... it is especially good for nagging injuries, tendonitis etc...

My personal experience with mk2866 was awesome to say the least. I hurt my shoulder about 10 weeks ago, i couldn't even bench 135 without it hurting, so I ate inflammatories an even prescription mobic, which mobic help a little bit. This wasn't enough I have to lift and if I don't bench I feel I shit. Mind thing I know. So I started searching n reading and found sarms.
So I started mk2866 25mg/Ed and after wk 2 I could feel it trying to heal my shoulder mind you Im still benching. After wk4 I was up to 155, wk 5 up to 185, wk 7 was 205, wk 8 205 five sets of 15, now This week I did 225x20,15,14,12,12
205x15,12,10
So my strength is almost where it was before I hurt my shoulder, so long story short I think you'll like mk2866. It will help you out, but everyone reacts diff to stuff keep that in mind. Mk677 is good for everything too.

Ostarine defnitely is better for healing where LGD is better for mass and strength. However they both do great in all those areas.

I personally run MK-2866 every cruise to heal nagging injuries and it works quite well. Last cruise I healed a bicep that had been giving me problems as well as a decent shoulder injury

hey guys regarding mk-2866 I understand 25mg is the sweet spot, and each bottle is 50mg per ml so that equats to just half of the dropper at 0.5ml correct? will my first cycle of mk-2877 stand alone to see how it goes, I have a pct clomid and A.I. just in case, only other thing I have taken which was 5 months ago, was GW, and was by itself.
My stats are, 25 years age, 5"11 at around 182 morning weight at id say about 12 percent body fat, I have been somewhat lean bulking around 3500 calories, some days a little higher and will continue until april till I start my cut.

hey guys regarding mk-2866 I understand 25mg is the sweet spot, and each bottle is 50mg per ml so that equats to just half of the dropper at 0.5ml correct? will my first cycle of mk-2877 stand alone to see how it goes, I have a pct clomid and A.I. just in case, only other thing I have taken which was 5 months ago, was GW, and was by itself.
My stats are, 25 years age, 5"11 at around 182 morning weight at id say about 12 percent body fat, I have been somewhat lean bulking around 3500 calories, some days a little higher and will continue until april till I start my cut.
yes, half the dropper is the correct dosing... your pct should be clomid and GW501516... an ai will not be required but is always great to have on hand... here is the link for the mini pct... https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138

thanks Dylan, hoping for around 4-5 pounds of pure lean mass within the 8-12 weeks, and also would you recommend running or 12 or only 8 for the mk2866?

thanks Dylan, hoping for around 4-5 pounds of pure lean mass within the 8-12 weeks, and also would you recommend running or 12 or only 8 for the mk2866?
12 weeks, absolutely... 8 weeks makes no sense.. your leaving 1/3 of the cycle on the table... its just starting to peak around the 7-8 week mark... you want to go 12 weeks

Do you plan on using MK2866 as a standalone?

yes I was using it as a standalone, will be starting PCT in a week, noticed a little bit of strength and muscle gains. Have been on cut for last 6 weeks now and have maintained a lot of strength. I think I may have gained around 2 pounds of per lean mass for me is good, since running as a standalone and as of now I don't want to go to over the top and stay as "natural" as possible with a very slight edge since was at a sticking point for a long time.
I also wanted it for the healing benefits since I had jaw surgery over a year ago and wanted to see if it would help as well.

Top Bottom