napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Has anyone bought SARMs from Revolt Pharma?

primetime

First Post here, I watched a few of Dylan's videos on Youtube and saw that he had launched a forum. Good vids by the way, definitely swayed me towards SARMs for additional help with my physique.
Now on to the topic:
I saw these guys on Instagram ran by an IFBB Pro went to their website and saw their products. This would be my first time buying SARMs but I have been doing some research on which to buy according to what I'm looking to achieve. I wanted to know if anyone has dealt with the company. What attracts me is that their stuff comes in pill form. Also compared to other pill forms Revolt Pharma has the highest dosage per pill. I also saw that they are apparently in competition with Centurion Labz and Blackstone Labs. Any insight would be helpful.

primetime said:
First Post here, I watched a few of Dylan's videos on Youtube and saw that he had launched a forum. Good vids by the way, definitely swayed me towards SARMs for additional help with my physique.
Now on to the topic:
I saw these guys on Instagram ran by an IFBB Pro went to their website and saw their products. This would be my first time buying SARMs but I have been doing some research on which to buy according to what I'm looking to achieve. I wanted to know if anyone has dealt with the company. What attracts me is that their stuff comes in pill form. Also compared to other pill forms Revolt Pharma has the highest dosage per pill. I also saw that they are apparently in competition with Centurion Labz and Blackstone Labs. Any insight would be helpful.

Bro, the pills are not even completely real... Your looking in ALL the wrong places... these companies are attempting to make sarms couterproductive to how they are intended and you are getting a far lower quality and underdosed product... Pure Essence Sarms is elite... check the logs ALL OVER the website and all the feedback... I would NEVER put my name on a company like I do with them or give my miooion percent guarantee they are the very best...

Wow thanks for the quick reply! Alright, I'm a little iffy about the whole thing as it is because this is new territory for me but as I was reading through the logs everything feels legit and the community seems helpful and supportive. I feel that I will definitely give Pure Essence a try

I would stay far away from any capped sarms. Those companies are usually not the most trustworthy, and who knows what you are getting from them. Stick with a good quality trusted source with Pure Essence sarms

RickRock said:
I would stay far away from any capped sarms. Those companies are usually not the most trustworthy, and who knows what you are getting from them. Stick with a good quality trusted source with Pure Essence sarms

Thanks for the input Rick, I do appreciate the feedback and I'll check out Pure Essence's stacks

primetime said:
Wow thanks for the quick reply! Alright, I'm a little iffy about the whole thing as it is because this is new territory for me but as I was reading through the logs everything feels legit and the community seems helpful and supportive. I feel that I will definitely give Pure Essence a try

I assure you brother, you have absolutely no concern whatsoever with Pure Essence... They are the best of the best and you will be so happy you went with them...

DylanGemelli said:
primetime said:

I assure you brother, you have absolutely no concern whatsoever with Pure Essence... They are the best of the best and you will be so happy you went with them...

Brother I was a skeptic as well and was doing everything totally wrong, especially with my BF%. Dylan hooked me up with PE sarms, 2 weeks in and I am loving the shit out of it, cardio endurance is out of this world. Fat loss is incredible, not sure about BF just yet but I know 3-4 inches in my waist. And there is an incredible package special going on until ol Dylan ties the knot.

Pure Essence is legit, they will take care of you in the most professional way possible, I received my order in less than a week, can't go wrong...

Changing my life around one day at a time!!

Ya no reason to order anywhere else than pure esscence. Legit product.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Pure essence is definitely legit. Check out my log if you want man, they have treated me very well.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

primetime said:
Now on to the topic:

try pure essence one time bro and i guarantee you will laugh at anything else and wonder exactly why you ever used anything other than them... i stand by that a million percent

DylanGemelli said:
primetime said:
Now on to the topic:

try pure essence one time bro and i guarantee you will laugh at anything else and wonder exactly why you ever used anything other than them... i stand by that a million percent

That is the absolute truth. Pure essence is on a whole other level with quality

Top Bottom