napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

HardcoreLabs

BigBoy39

Hello i'm turning 23 in a month and I feel like it's time to go on my first cycle. And I was just wondering if anyone have ever tried hardcore labs it's the easiest product to get in Europe :)

" i'm turning 23 in a month and I feel like it's time to go on my first cycle"

let me guess......

because you've hit a plateau (rolling eyes)

I know you're not ready because you used the term "feel". You let your emotions dictate what you do in life and that's the mindset of an amateur.

So when you "feel" like not working out because your tired you won't. And when you feel like having sex with some random broads you will cause it feels good. Or when you "feel" like getting a divorce you will cause it's too much work. I know I'm being extreme but you're mindset is all wrong. You have no emotional intelligence...you'll just keep making bad decisions one after another until you change.

Like I said.. you're not ready.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

23 is just too young no one here will advise you to use steriods, this is very strongly frowned upon as you risk the possibility of screwing up your health for life.

If you mess around with your endocrine system, you sure as hell better know what you're doing.

I never asked for advise. I have done my homework on the subject. I only wanted to know if anyone ever tried that lab. //Bigboy

Fucking kids seem to know everything. If you've done your homework then you're a fucking moron. You're better off not studying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom