napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Happy new year

Personally new years sucks for us . now for the next month our sanctuary(THE GYM) will be overrun with fattys that want too change however it usually takes between 2 too 3 weeks for there improperly thought out starvation diet too turn into all out binge eating contest then there back too there old lives but in the mean. Time they will do chest 5 times a week and tie up all the benches curl in the squat rack and spen more time on there phone than lifting while they tie up equipment

Happy new years everyone! Sad that hawaiis law is so strict on fireworks. We are only supposed to have a permit for a certain amount of firecrackers. We don't even have bloom flowers or crackling balls. Have fun everyone. I'm stuck at work anyways till 1030. Btw it's only around 8:40 pm now

Happy New Years AR! I fell asleep at 10. Woke up and 12 to all of the texts. Put it on silent and passed back out. Headed to work soon lol.
I have some goals. Many have to do with basic improvements to myself. And plenty for the gym! Big things happening this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And the ONLY car in town today? That would be me. Heading to work...

Personally new years sucks for us . now for the next month our sanctuary(THE GYM) will be overrun with fattys that want too change however it usually takes between 2 too 3 weeks for there improperly thought out starvation diet too turn into all out binge eating contest then there back too there old lives but in the mean. Time they will do chest 5 times a week and tie up all the benches curl in the squat rack and spen more time on there phone than lifting while they tie up equipment

hahaha, best post of the thread! I Love it.

OMG I always seem to forget how much I hate fireworks as an adult. Loved them in childhood but since the army I could kill every firework popper within 10 miles. Really grinds my gears. Not to mention I was on edge in fear that my kids would be woken up and ruin my "me time". Wish I'd had a grenade to toss into everyone's back yard last night.

Www.expressdomesticapache.com
[email protected]

OMG I always seem to forget how much I hate fireworks as an adult. Loved them in childhood but since the army I could kill every firework popper within 10 miles. Really grinds my gears. Not to mention I was on edge in fear that my kids would be woken up and ruin my "me time". Wish I'd had a grenade to toss into everyone's back yard last night.

Www.expressdomesticapache.com
[email protected]

I agree. There was some big ones going off last night around me as well. I'm like wtf?

Ive decided to make a new new years resolution and that is to take better care of tupperware and shaker cups. I refuse to wash anything and pretty much treat them like a paper plate.... This year will be a new me a dish washing me!

Ive decided to make a new new years resolution and that is to take better care of tupperware and shaker cups. I refuse to wash anything and pretty much treat them like a paper plate.... This year will be a new me a dish washing me!

did u copy tx chick on this? hahaha I bet she will hold you to that

did u copy tx chick on this? hahaha I bet she will hold you to that

NAh she cant wash a dish if her life depended on it. Dishwasher broke last night and I was up till 1 fixing it because I know the sink will just pile up if I don't.

NAh she cant wash a dish if her life depended on it. Dishwasher broke last night and I was up till 1 fixing it because I know the sink will just pile up if I don't.

My dishwasher broke about three weeks after moving in the our new house. Now she just likes shit up for me to do them.

lmao its weird cuz I do most of the dishes here, I wash them by hand and put them in the dishwasher cuz that's how I was raised, and it drives my wife crazy. but she drives me crazy by putting dirty dishes in the dishwasher lol

My dishwasher broke about three weeks after moving in the our new house. Now she just likes shit up for me to do them.

See I know all to well this will happen to me too. Already does even with the dishwasher

lmao its weird cuz I do most of the dishes here, I wash them by hand and put them in the dishwasher cuz that's how I was raised, and it drives my wife crazy. but she drives me crazy by putting dirty dishes in the dishwasher lol

I was raised the same way but I let technology be my bitch now that Im an adult. lol

I don't have the counter room for a dishwasher in my house. But I am surprised when she gets froggy and washes a load. I keep telling her if the dishwasher stays broken, I'm getting a newer model.

I'll still give my plate a good rinse before I put it in the dishwasher. Living alone, can be a while between loads and things will get crusty otherwise.

Top Bottom