napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Happy new year

JM750

I want to wish everyone here a great and safe Happy New yr. Lets hope that 2016 can bring us more gains, less hatred in the world, Peace and Happiness. If you are going out to party tonight, please be safe. Don't drink and drive. Have a nice time. I don't really have any New years resolutions, but I do have some high hopes for some personal things happening in my life.
Dylan and his Queen, have a great one Man. Thanks to you guys, we have a wonderful board here that we can all call home.

Everyone who is going to be out and about, please be safe tonight! I hope everyone in the AR family has a safe and happy New Years!

No resolutions for me, just to become a better improved "me" in 2016

I'm getting ready to go smash my last workout of 2015 in just a bit!

Watching Cotton Bowl at home...likely be in bed as soon as it is over....have to train in the morning. ..lol

Hanging with wife and kids, brother in laws and sister in laws.
Want to wish all the AR family a SAFE, HAPPY and HEALTHY New Year.
Thanks to all

BE SAFE, BE HEALTHY AND GROW MY PEOPLE

Happy New Year everyone! Have a safe one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sometimes that's the best thing bro...

I've never put much importance in New Years. Just the 365th day of the 2015th year of this side of "our lord" it's quite insignificant in my eyes. As are most holidays. The girlfriend makes me depressed though cause she takes it hard being alone for it and it rubs off on me. I don't let the kids around her yet is why she's not here. Lol anyway TMI

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Www.expressdomesticapache.com
[email protected]

Wife is asleep,dogs are asleep...I'll have a little drink,a toast to myself,watch a bit of bad t.v and be asleep myself by 12;20 am/
HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone here at AR

Top Bottom