napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Social media

Saiyan

I know we came to a consensus that most of us here do not care for most social media outlets. However, if you do have and IG or something, and don't mind, go ahead and share it. I have been thinking of starting one to track my progress and to help those that I know see that it isn't impossible to change yourself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I only have fb. I got only close friends and family on it. So I won't be sharing my aas use on it lol.

Oh definitely agreed. Nothing from here goes anywhere on there. But I thought of just the progress side. And I only have FB for now too. And I don't put everyone on there lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've thought about instagram but I'd probably just want to follow a bunch of gym bunnies and hoes. Then I'll get in trouble hahaha.

I keep my forum life and personal life on social media very separate for obvious reasons.

Once I'm back in town Il make my forum related IG haha. I keep.my personal pretty private other than a select few. But even them it's like whatcha gonna do. I don't post anything important really. Hell today I posted about a petrified blowfish.... great find. Lol....
a8acb19b8dcdf6f308c66ae83b4e47b5.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

The last social media site I had was myspace.. I don't do social media since.

Instagram would be a good one though, its just pictures and not a bunch bullshit from idiots who talk too much. I don't see how people can deal with Facebook

Once I'm back in town Il make my forum related IG haha. I keep.my personal pretty private other than a select few. But even them it's like whatcha gonna do. I don't post anything important really. Hell today I posted about a petrified blowfish.... great find. Lol....
a8acb19b8dcdf6f308c66ae83b4e47b5.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

^hahaha, lol ... Nice pix tho !

I would be very careful what you put on social media. Everything is investigated by current and potential employers etc. And all is public domain. Ive seen many an employee fired or disciplined for social media posts. Im sure with the stigma attached to aas a company would not hold your use in the most positive light and would probly think your a time bomb waiting to explode.

I would be very careful what you put on social media. Everything is investigated by current and potential employers etc. And all is public domain. Ive seen many an employee fired or disciplined for social media posts. Im sure with the stigma attached to aas a company would not hold your use in the most positive light and would probly think your a time bomb waiting to explode.
You are not kidding. Especially if your employment is related to the military or dod....it is crucial to keep as much of your life as private as possible. I have gone to great lengths to do that....it is sad really that someone has to do that but in today's climate it is survival.

You are exactly right, which is why I use Facebook strictly for interaction with family and close friends only. I'm not one of those people that needs 1000 Facebook friends

You are exactly right, which is why I use Facebook strictly for interaction with family and close friends only. I'm not one of those people that needs 1000 Facebook friends
Me either. Only people i know personally. I also have my page turned to private. If you dont do that they make it public so anyone can view all ur pics, posts, and info

Top Bottom