napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Question about PCT

I'm currently on my PCT from my first SARMS cycle, which I'm running for 4 weeks, then I'm going to take a 2-3 week break before moving into my next cycle.

I see a lot of recommendations to run GW with PCTs. Can I add GW to my current PCT even though that will be part of the cycle I'm going to be running at then end of my PCT?

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

I'm currently on my PCT from my first SARMS cycle, which I'm running for 4 weeks, then I'm going to take a 2-3 week break before moving into my next cycle.

I see a lot of recommendations to run GW with PCTs. Can I add GW to my current PCT even though that will be part of the cycle I'm going to be running at then end of my PCT?

yes you definitely can... its not a problem...

Not only can you add it, I'd say it's recommended. GW helps for post cycle purposes in so many ways

GW is a pct staple brother... it enhances pct to the highest extent... once you use it in pct you will make it a staple for them all...
I will definitely be adding it to my next pct for sure to go all the way through from now on. Thanks again.

Agreeing with these guys. I do not pct due to TRT but knowing what GW feels like, I would definitely recommend it on pct, bridge, and cycle. Just make sure to have those mini breaks in between.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm on day 3 of adding it and I feel pretty good, but it's still early. I know I will definitely feel it in a week or two.

it wont be a week or two it will be a couple of days when that shit kicks in it is amazing and I wish I would have listened and used it thru pct and bridge. Lesson learned

I'm on day 3 of adding it and I feel pretty good, but it's still early. I know I will definitely feel it in a week or two.

yes absolutely... it keeps getting better each day as well... it enhances pct to the highest extent because it allows for max performance levels to be achieved and pct can be a struggle for many and this really helps combat this problem

yes absolutely... it keeps getting better each day as well... it enhances pct to the highest extent because it allows for max performance levels to be achieved and pct can be a struggle for many and this really helps combat this problem
It has definitely helped me keep that endurance and stamina up with minimal to no loss of gains. I'm loving it. I really appreciate the advice on adding it to the PCT, from both you and Rick.

It has definitely helped me keep that endurance and stamina up with minimal to no loss of gains. I'm loving it. I really appreciate the advice on adding it to the PCT, from both you and Rick.

of course brother... im just happy you are having such great results... give sr9009 a try with gw at anytime and you will REALLY see some drastic change

I'm going to on my next cycle. Running GW, S4, and SR9009

thats the six pack stack... perfect cycle bro!

1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom