napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Six Pack Abs (WHY YOU’LL NEVER HAVE THEM!!)

Whatever his lower abs suck. And have fat on them

PHURIOUS

His some guy off you tube lpl athleteX or something like that

Sent from my SCL23 using Tapatalk

OK I don't have defined abs. But that guy is like 180 pounds and not a that muscular. Decent...yes. my type of trainer.....no way. Guy was probably natural skinny as shit and gain a few pounds of muscle.

Just looks like a typical YouTube online "guru" to me. The main thing from his video is he offered nothing. He just said for 7 minutes that there are no shortcuts and that you have to work for abs, which we all know already

Poor Tinman [emoji38] everyone is raggin on his trainer. But I'd definitely make sure I'm outstanding before I make a video acting cocky. I'm about to watch the vid thiugh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Www.expressdomesticapache.com
[email protected]

It's all good I love all you guys here, LOL

1st of all I would not know what a real trainer would be like I have not been to a gym in yrs I mean yrs
My 1st time sucked with all the bullshit at the gyms, you guys know what I'm talking about,

So I live in a 2 story 130 yr old home I have been working
1st thing was to put a full gym down in the basement, yes a gym with Hack squat machine,
Lat machine, flat bench, incline bench, free weights 5lbs to 55lbs, 500lbs of plates, bars
and etc it's a full gym.

And a computer to keep a log and to watch my videos So to all you haters This is how I row...LOL
I do Love this forum and all you guys........... David

It's all good I love all you guys here, LOL

1st of all I would not know what a real trainer would be like I have not been to a gym in yrs I mean yrs
My 1st time sucked with all the bullshit at the gyms, you guys know what I'm talking about,

So I live in a 2 story 130 yr old home I have been working
1st thing was to put a full gym down in the basement, yes a gym with Hack squat machine,
Lat machine, flat bench, incline bench, free weights 5lbs to 55lbs, 500lbs of plates, bars
and etc it's a full gym.

And a computer to keep a log and to watch my videos So to all you haters This is how I row...LOL
I do Love this forum and all you guys........... David

I like it and am jealous of your setup in your basement. I thought about doing that myself as the local gym is pretty small and missing some equipment that would be nice to have.

Top Bottom