napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SR9009/GW stack and sleep problem

I think Dylan said 16 weeks...on week 6 starting Monday. So...I can order and start running on week 7. That would be 9 weeks total of MK.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yes i think that would be a good addition especially for the sleep aspect, obviously everyone's chemistry is different however it has done what it claims to do in other cycle logs and reviews.

MB-that's good to hear. When is your last dose? I'm like a machine...so no changes day to day...other than stress of holidays....maybe that's it. It's pissing me off.

hopefully it is the holidays, if you can make it thru you can wait on the MK, see how/if you level out. I have little to no stress over it, i know it comes every year at the same time!!!! lol

You shouldn't be having any sleep issues at all with those sarms as I really haven't heard of anyone having that side effect. However, everyone is different and it's entirely possible you are experiencing this from the metabolic increases from SR9009.

I would highly recommend adding in MK-677 to the cycle to help this sleep issue. I'm on it now and it's providing the best sleep I've ever had in my life. I wouldn't worry a lot about the hunger increase from MK-677 a whole lot. Some people like myself never really experienced much in that department, and if you do experience it, it will generally subside within a couple weeks for most. There's a lot of other add benefits to MK-677 as well like enhanced muscle gain, and enhanced fat loss due to the rise in natural GH.

Run it at 25mg per day, and the longer you run it the better. This is so,etching you could potentially run long term of 6 months to a year for optimal results. When your cycle ends you can keep running it right through your pct and beyond. You don't need to come off of it. You can get benefits shorter term but this stuff really shines when you run it for a while

Use the code Xmas at pure essence for 35% off through New Years

http://pureessenceresearch.com/product/mk-677-2/

Yeah.. I'm loggin SR right now, 5 weeks in and no sleeping issues I wasn't already having. Not sure why your getting that side.

I'm currently running SR and never seen any sleep related sides maybe it's something else. The MK will def help your sleep. Even when I only use 12.5mg a night I get great sleep benefits from it and at that dose it doesn't effect my appetite

I have now posted several times about starting threads in the right forum.. PLEASE PUT THREADS IN THE FORUM THEY BELONG

For some reason that SR9009 is knocking me out, like I'm taking naps after school. Could be something else but i feel like it could be a apart of it. Not a problem though because the results from the SR9009 have been amazing.

For some reason that SR9009 is knocking me out, like I'm taking naps after school. Could be something else but i feel like it could be a apart of it. Not a problem though because the results from the SR9009 have been amazing.

How is your diet? What caloric level are you at, and what is your carb intake?

Thank god I slept ok last night. Dosed at 10:00pm and fell asleep at 11:00. Woke up at 5:00am to train. Caffeine intake was too much during the holidays mixed with stress. Glad it wasn't the SR. Thanks for the support.

I'm currently on my 5th week of this stack and I'm having real issues sleeping at night. Is this from the SR9009? I'm having to take Ambien to knock myself out...really sucks.

Any thought or suggestions. Thanks.

you can run the gw and sr for 16 weeks... you can add mk at any time but i would get the full 12 weeks worth of it, which you could also use in your mini pct... as far as your sleep goes, sr should not be having negative effects on your sleep but it is activating your metabolism to an extremely high rate so in theory, that could effect you but it should not... mk is a perfect and ideal addition to add to your stack and you will not bulk on it whatsoever... as far as your eating and sleep goes, have you considered adding mk677? that will help with both aspects you are having issues with as well... i would highly recommend looking at adding it...

I would have to agree with Dylan.. MK would be a great addition, especially if you are having sleep issues.

I ordered 5 bottles of MK 677 yesterday. Dumb question...what exactly is a mini pct? I'm currently only running GW and SR...so I'm confused.

I ordered 5 bottles of MK 677 yesterday. Dumb question...what exactly is a mini pct? I'm currently only running GW and SR...so I'm confused.

A mini PCT is a PCT after a sarms cycle that basically is not as extensive as a PCT from an AAS cycle. Usually it's just Clomid and GW ran for 4 weeks

With what you are running, no PCT is required at all. GW and SR do not affect your HPTA in any way what so ever and are not hormonal.

Also MK-677 does not need a PCT either. It's strictly for increasing natural GH and also does not affect your HPTA.

The mini PCT is for after running suppressive sarms like RAD, LGD, and S4

Top Bottom