napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New Years "resolution "

JL14028

I've been taking mk677 for about 6 weeks now and I can't get the bloat under control so I may drop it . I wanna run this starting in January.

Test cyp 200mg 1-12
Deca 200 mg 1-12
Proviron 50mg 1-16
LGD 1-12
S4 until my eyes go crazy
SR9009
Albuterol (pre workout) I am already asthmatic
Aromasin 12.5 EOD
Caber 0.5 mg e3d

HCG 11-14 1000 iu per week

Pct
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/40/20/20
GW pre workout

IM 40 ....around 190lbs. Been lifting since I'm a wee lad. I have a "coach" that writes diets and measures my BF .

Ive run the PE super stack with androgel . I should be on an injectable TRT as my natural levels are low but my junk still functions just fine SO ...I'm just not ready for a TRT commitment just yet. Getting bloods this week.

I'm looking for more strength and beef up lagging body parts such as biceps/delts/forearms out of this cycle. Also some joint relief.

DO I HAVE TOO MANY COMPOUNDS GOING AT ONCE? Can I add Tbol to the end of this? Thank you.

Looks pretty good except I would add the Aromasin into PCT as well, and also add MK-2866 to PCT and run it at 25mg ED

I think it would also suit your goal more to run GW during the cycle as well

For the doses on your sarms run the following

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

Regarding the bloat, what's your potassium intake? Also I don't think it's too much for the Tbol. It's mild and your cycle is modest.

Sent from the NY ROBO house of GAINZZZZ

Bananas bananas...also added solaray potassium 99mgs. Every meal I ate even if it was just yogurt...I felt like I was gonna explode!

New Years "resolution "

what is the androgel for?

I was on and off Androgel for a while from my doctor but it was giving me more problems than solving. Long story.
My test tanked a few years ago after a superdrol cycle. I was able to get it back up slightly but it's still low. I should be getting shots but I'd rather run cycles than blast and cruise ....for now.

Looks pretty good except I would add the Aromasin into PCT as well, and also add MK-2866 to PCT and run it at 25mg ED

I think it would also suit your goal more to run GW during the cycle as well

For the doses on your sarms run the following

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

Yes ...I totally forgot about the mk2866 in the pct. What would the RAD 140 do?

Wow. I haven't ran it, yet.. But hopefully don't experience uncomfortable bloat.

I hope you don't either! It's probably just me ...I swell up like Jerry Lewis....heartburn off the charts...even from just a salad.

RAD is awesome for strength gains.. So if you are looking for size and building some nice lean mass run RAD. The stack Rick laid out is a good one.

New Years "resolution "

Dayum. Any benefit you realized?

Insane hunger never stopped. Lethargy at first but went away. Then came the bloat. Crazy dreams. I guess it helped strength in a way ... Because I had some good workouts along with SR9009. Joints feel better but I also had a cortisone shot from knee doc.

It's probably really good for someone who doesn't have much of an appetite/hard gainer.

New Years "resolution "

Is this your very first injectable cycle?

Technically yes....although I'm no stranger to self injection.

Thanks for picking up on that....is it the deca?
If its gonna present issues then I won't run it.

I'm still a beginner myself but I'd recommend just doing a basic test cycle. Just to see what test can provide. I ran 500mg test for my first cycle and bulked up nicely. I've also learned I may be gyno prone so I was taking aromasin 12.5mg everyday to keep it in check.

New Years "resolution "

I'm still a beginner myself but I'd recommend just doing a basic test cycle. Just to see what test can provide. I ran 500mg test for my first cycle and bulked up nicely. I've also learned I may be gyno prone so I was taking aromasin 12.5mg everyday to keep it in check.

How did you decide on 500mg?
What was your energy like?
Your total test must have been very high on bloods!

RAD acts like testosterone, so you will receive a lot of the same benefits. It is an awesome addition for enhanced strength and mass

Insane hunger never stopped. Lethargy at first but went away. Then came the bloat. Crazy dreams. I guess it helped strength in a way ... Because I had some good workouts along with SR9009. Joints feel better but I also had a cortisone shot from knee doc.

It's probably really good for someone who doesn't have much of an appetite/hard gainer.

The bloat should be easily controlled. I'm running it now and getting none whatsoever on it. Just make sure you stay hydrated enough and eat enough potassium rich foods and it will take care of itself

How did you decide on 500mg?
What was your energy like?
Your total test must have been very high on bloods!

Everything felt normal. Energy felt same. I threw in anavar at the back end of my cycle and my diet got sloppy. Joints started drying but it was because I was taking aromasin everyday

Top Bottom