napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Happy Birthday Dylan Gemelli

Well what an auspicious day to try and make my first post with a half finger! Happy birthday bro! I was just looking at your pics that you posted of your legs and I have to say..dude you are the embodiment of hard work, discipline,and action. Also thanks to you you and everyone on the board for your good wishes.
I have like a condom over my finger that has padding in it and will use it to type until my finger toughens up. I swear that I can still feel that missing joint.

Anyway have a great birthday bro and I hope you do whatever makes you happy!!!

Happy birthday Dylan!!! Super cool to hear that you're February baby such as I am too!!!

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Well what an auspicious day to try and make my first post with a half finger! Happy birthday bro! I was just looking at your pics that you posted of your legs and I have to say..dude you are the embodiment of hard work, discipline,and action. Also thanks to you you and everyone on the board for your good wishes.
I have like a condom over my finger that has padding in it and will use it to type until my finger toughens up. I swear that I can still feel that missing joint.

Anyway have a great birthday bro and I hope you do whatever makes you happy!!!

Jake...glad to see your back bro!!!!! Glad your ok.

Happy birthday brother... Thanks to Mrs. Gemelli for letting the cat out of the bag... Lol

Pharma Lady Rep

Happy Birthday to my amazing husband Dylan! Thank you for all that you do for me and for always helping others out. You are truly one of a kind....I love you with every beat of my heart and soul.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you so much... You have no clue the DAILY impact you have on me on becoming so much more of a man that I ever was... I truly love you...

Thank you so much to everyone for the birthday wishes.. Its overwhelming to see everyone take a second out of their day to wish me Happy Birthday... it really means the world to me and has made me smile all day... Thank you everyone!

Happy Birthday Dylan!. May the good Lord bless you with great health, wealth and plenty more years to come. Thank you for your words of wisdom and on going advice.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Top Bottom