napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Gyno protocol

miteesech

Hey Dylan watch your videos all the time love the information you put out. I was just curious on your thoughts I have puffy nipples they don’t hurt or anything not even sensitive. But there is definitely some fatty tissue around it I just started taking 40 mg Nolvadex and was going to take it down to 20 till everything went away and I am taking aromasin 12.5 mg every 3 days do you think they will help or should I try letro? Any insight would be much appreciated thanks!

Hey Dylan watch your videos all the time love the information you put out. I was just curious on your thoughts I have puffy nipples they don’t hurt or anything not even sensitive. But there is definitely some fatty tissue around it I just started taking 40 mg Nolvadex and was going to take it down to 20 till everything went away and I am taking aromasin 12.5 mg every 3 days do you think they will help or should I try letro? Any insight would be much appreciated thanks!
I am.following because I would love to hear his advice. Thank you.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

get bloodword done so i know if you even have an issue or not man... i cant go telling you to run ai's and anti gyno protocols if i dont know the severity of the issue

Top Bottom