napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Gyno problems...

No. Type in to reply and it should show an option to post a pic from your album

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great. To me it looks like you E is way too high. Way high bro. You need to be below 45 to be in normal range. Wait on the professional to comment as they will be able to explain better. You might even want to start a new thread. Explain you stats. Height, weight, lifting experience and compounds you've used and then post these results with it.

his test has a total estrogen serum range from 60-190pg hes at 120.5pg ? wouldnt 45pg be below range ? maybe if this was E2 ?

See this is where I wanted one of you guys to respond. I'm unfamiliar with this verbage. In all the test I've looked at and had done myself it only shows estriol and not estrogen. He made two threads about this so it might not show where I was confused on this and stated he needed a more professional opinion. I was just trying to help him get the results to show.

I'm not seeing it on his panel. Never seen results written like this. He got some bad sarms from black stone labs and that's why he's having problems. We all know about how they used prohomnes in the past and pass them off as sarms

and honestly i am not the most familiar with these type of test myself i have never had one done personally.. I thought maybe you knew something i wasnt sure lol !

Not at all bro. I'm a little baffled myself. Want to help the guy tho

@payton make sure you're reading this all bro. This is important.

That's what I'm figuring too. But when I try to look into estrogen reading it only explains the process of the armotase conversion from test to estradiol. Nothing about the actual estrogen other than he's in normal range on his panel. With prolactin within range I'm just confused unless he's just messing with his tits too much and making them sore from squeezing them.

@payton you really got to watch what you buy. Look the source up and do research on them first. But at your age all you need to grow is meat, iron and sleep bro. Unless you have a hormone unbalanced. And if that's the case let the doctors help you.

My quality of life has greatly decreased after this cycle and innever squeeze my nipple for fun or anything like that I'll just be walking and know that they're filling up with some liquid or something just feels off and so I squeezed it so lightly and clear liquid comes out that sound like a hormonal imbalance. I'd love for the doctors to help but they said I'm in range in everything and to just keep doing nothing but I know I'm not at my normal hormone levels and after over a year of this I'm tired of it. I've run cycles of ostarine quite a few time and from different reputable companies and never had come off and felt short until inram lgd and osta and stacked and basically no oct afterwards. I would see a endocrinologist but it already cost 1,500$ to go to the doctors and have my blood taken.
Has anyone ran a cycle of anything and experience this? If so what did you do you prevent this.

The only other thing I'm worried about is a week before the blood test I had finished taking aromasin and cabergoline at lightndosages and want to make sure that it didn't mess with my test results I can tell exact dosage taken in a bit, any thoughts?

You really need to be fully honest with your doctor. Like billy has stated when in Puberty (even at 20) your hormones are still adjusting to the changes. Gnyo is not too uncommon for guys going through this. Are you on health care? If so then you need to schedule another appointment and be fully honest. I personally think you're creating problems by being overly self conscious. Don't take anything else. Exercise and go see your doctor again bro. That's your best plan of attack.

When I do squeeze them which I do maybe once every three months to see if it's still doing it about a rain drop comes out and more would if I squeezed hard I'm sure

That's what I've been doing for the past year and still have location problems not like I'm walking and it comes out but my nipples don't feel normal and if I was to touch them the liquid comes out. I am always fully honest with my doctor and far from insecurei

Take the online one. It's crazy cheap and they know just what you need to know. Privatelabs.com get the female hormones panel. Should be 100 bucks you need the one that will show the prolactin.

Fucking pieces of shits man, I hate that company with a burning passion, they're a joke fooling young kids with no knowledge into taking something they think is safe. Ruining their lives. Sue these fucks for everything they got.

Top Bottom