napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Gyno or am I tripping?

Jrock99

I’ve ran 4 cycles before and have never had e2 probs. My last cycle I did not run an AI for the first two weeks and got itchy nipples but no soreness (I think it’s the weather because this happens a lot). Ran 500mg test then bumped it down to 350mg on week 3 then started up armidex at 1.0 and my e2 was 31 by week 5. I dropped my ai to .5 and my e2 was 13 post cycle. I crashed my estrogen to 3 while running half the dose of aromosin for Dylan’s pct.

I am a frequent worrier of gyno. I checked my nipples about 10 times a day. I noticed a bump in one nipple AFTER the fact that I knew I was in normal range. However, it’s not hard or sensitive. When I reach to grab it’s not floating around. I’m about 7 months after PCT now and it’s still there. I would’ve never known it was there if I hadn’t looked so much. Is it possible this is gyno? I’m thinking this might be scar tissue of a gland now. Again, it has never bothered me and I wouldn’t have known it was there if I hadn’t checked my nips 10x a day through the whole cycle.

I learned the hard way I cant handle aromasin 12.5 eod for more than 2 weeks in PCT before crashing my estrogen and recommend people be wary if they continue past the 2 week mark. My nips got weird on me last cycle on tren. It felt like one of my glands would expand then shrink depending on my caber dosage. Post cycle it has definitely gone down so I think it was prolactin related and im good for the time being. Gyno freaks me out too but I think youll be good bro. I will never run test above 400 again for this reason. I'm curious which kind of test were you using

Yeah I learned my lesson. I was using sustonon. It was never phased during pct. But you think it’s gyno? So my guess is that it’s scar tissue on a gland cause it wasn’t there when I first found out in normal range.

Yeah I learned my lesson. I was using sustonon. It was never phased during pct. But you think it’s gyno? So my guess is that it’s scar tissue on a gland cause it wasn’t there when I first found out in normal range.

I have no idea but if it's not really visible and just something you can feel if youre feeling around I dont think you have to worry about it.

From someone who has gyno and has battled ever since I started cycling and during puburty you will def know when u have and there are different severities of gyno I notice it and am super insecure about it but my wife says she can’t tell and that I over thinking it I definitely have it my nipple is sore and sensitive at differnt times during the day and o can feel the gland inside swollen. Even with a estrogen level of 17 it’s still there whil I’m on cycle and goes away on PCT. If it’s nt bothering you and it’s not noticeable ur prob just over thinking t man

i would highly doubt its gyno man... you are overthinking it, which you admittedly do with it...

Thank you. As embarrassing as it sounds it’s been eating me alive for months now... I couldn’t even put it to rest when a doc said he didn’t feel anything abnormal. I guess it being sore and sensitive it’s the key factor which has never been the case unless I constancy pinch it. I’ll leave it alone now. Thank you again forreal, and I hope you’re able to take care of that problem.

You’re right.. Off topic but your perfect pct protocol brought my total T levels higher than they were before I ever started cycling!

Thank you bro. I really hope you’re able to take care of that. I’ve been stressing over this for months. My nips are puffier when I’m at a higher BF% and at certain angles but when I’m stage lean it’s not noticeable which I assume is normal. My doc even told me to chill out. Sounds like it being sore is the deal breaker. My nip only gets sore when I constantly toy with it. Soo I’ll put this to rest and leave my nips alone now.

You’re right.. Off topic but your perfect pct protocol brought my total T levels higher than they were before I ever started cycling!
awesome bro, thats what i like to hear... if you really have major concerns, go to a plastic surgeon and ask them but it doesnt sound like its anything to me at all...

Top Bottom