napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Am I not sensitive to E2?

Jrock99

I have never had problems with estrogen. I recently ran a 12 week cycle (just 400mg sustonon) and was going to add DBOL (ive ran it at 30 mgs and no probs before) but flaked out on it because I didn’t use my AI until week 3 (dumb I know). I ran Adex at 1 EOD for two week then hopped down to .5. E2 was 31 mid cycle. E2 was then at 13 post cycle. I was afraid of an estrogen rebound and ran aromasin at .625 every 3rd day for 3 weeks and crashed my E2 down to 3 once I checked them 4 weeks after pct...

I am a frequent worrier of gyno/estrogen rebounds but I don’t think I’m prone to it or sensitive to E2. Just going off of the info above, is it evident that I am a guy that handles E2 well?

Appears so... Just keep getting bloodwork and adjust AI accordingly.

odd question... It’s not likely to get a gyno/estro rebound when you crash your e2 with Aromasin? But yes I definitely need to make some adjustments to avoid crashing e2 again.

Yeah you're like me with low estrogen sensitivity. You need to be careful with your AI dosing, especially when you stop the aromatizing compounds. I'd say run it maybe twice a week for the first two weeks of pct then stop. I dont need much ai either compared to the norm

Thanks Rick. I find this interesting because when before I ever cycled my e2 was like 44 which is a bit high. My total t was 400 so maybe that had something to do with it. All along I thought I might have been sensitive to e2 and prone to gyno for that reason.

Thanks Rick. I find this interesting because when before I ever cycled my e2 was like 44 which is a bit high. My total t was 400 so maybe that had something to do with it. All along I thought I might have been sensitive to e2 and prone to gyno for that reason.
Yeah man it's all trial and error. It takes time to get it dialed in just right to how you respond individually.

Top Bottom