napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Gw501516 vs sr9009

All it's quite clear now on what does what and the benefits received, but the only problem is getting them from outside EU. If for instance I get them from US they will be checked at customs therefore I will never get them, If though I get them with in the EU will be fine. Can someone recommend a trust worthy place with in Europe?

Thanks

All it's quite clear now on what does what and the benefits received, but the only problem is getting them from outside EU. If for instance I get them from US they will be checked at customs therefore I will never get them, If though I get them with in the EU will be fine. Can someone recommend a trust worthy place with in Europe?

Thanks

Sarmsx ships to europe on a daily basis... They know how to get through customs...

Thanks

You will have no problem getting your SARMS delivered internationally. Go with SARMSX for sure. And I would also advise running both GW and SR.

hi guys , new here, so i was trying GW and after 14 days i was feeling more fatigued than usual doing cardio and was stacking with S4. Just curious if the SR9009 would be an alternative to use for extra fat loss?
If so could it be run with the S4 also ?
i have been off the GW for 3 days and cardio this morning i felt better than being on the GW, dose is the rec dose of 20mg gw and 50 mg s4.
are we allowed to say the brand of the products we use ?

cheers
yes, we need to know the brand because that could be the issue...

I was under the impression gw and sr helped burn fat not only by increasing performance but also by metabolic enhancement. I believe that's what dylan said about sr in a recent video I think u r wrong buddy. Gw also enhances metabolism. Correct me if I'm wrong

I was under the impression that gw and sr directly stimulated fat loss by enhancing metabolism along with the benefit of enhancing performance u stated in a video sr helped problems with metabolism i know it's not a fat burner per se but it can help fat loss in other ways than enhancing performance no?

hi guys , new here, so i was trying GW and after 14 days i was feeling more fatigued than usual doing cardio and was stacking with S4. Just curious if the SR9009 would be an alternative to use for extra fat loss?
If so could it be run with the S4 also ?
i have been off the GW for 3 days and cardio this morning i felt better than being on the GW, dose is the rec dose of 20mg gw and 50 mg s4.
are we allowed to say the brand of the products we use ?

cheers

More than likely what you had was not GW at all. Legit GW does not cause that in any way bro

I was under the impression that gw and sr directly stimulated fat loss by enhancing metabolism along with the benefit of enhancing performance u stated in a video sr helped problems with metabolism i know it's not a fat burner per se but it can help fat loss in other ways than enhancing performance no?

They are not just performance enhancers for improved endurance. They directly stimulate fat loss. GW causes your body to burn its own fat for energy, and sr9009 raises your metabolic rate substantially for enhanced fat loss benefits

That's what I thought I read the other guys comment and decided to correct him and I was also curious because in a recent vid dylan said it helps fat loss by enhancing metabolism

I know this thread is a little old, but...are the SR9009 and GW counter-indicated for stacking with clen? Trainer buddy of mine is going to start me on clen relatively soon but just learned about SR9009 and GW very recently. I know the clen is a thermogenic and stimulant...just don't want to overload my thyroid or heart with anything on top, but of course want to really cut the belly and body fat (last bit goes w/o saying!)

I know this thread is a little old, but...are the SR9009 and GW counter-indicated for stacking with clen? Trainer buddy of mine is going to start me on clen relatively soon but just learned about SR9009 and GW very recently. I know the clen is a thermogenic and stimulant...just don't want to overload my thyroid or heart with anything on top, but of course want to really cut the belly and body fat (last bit goes w/o saying!)
you dont want to overload your heart and you are using clen? brother, that makes NO SENSE... thats the worst thing you could do for your heart and its so bad i wont even advise using it... when you have options like gw and sr, why on earth would you run clen? i dont get it

I agree with Dylan. No reason to even fuck with clen bro. It's too harsh with too many sides. Stick to the sarms and you'll be good to go

just go with a stack of gw and sr bro... its not only far safer but its ultimately far more effective and sustainable...

Hey that's why I'm asking man, just trying to learn some stuff. I'm hesitant about the clen already BC if the effects it can have on BP and thyroid. I should have said my buddy WANTS to start me in the clen relatively soon, it's not a done deal in any way. I'm not on anything except pre BCAA/creatine powder and mesomorph, plus a post powder, and of course whey isolate interspersed throughout the day. Also recently found out I have VERY low T levels and am seeing an endocrinologist tomorrow about getting on replacemt therapy, so I'm probably not going to add ANYTHING new for a few weeks.

Last edited:
Hey that's why I'm asking man, just trying to learn some stuff. I'm hesitant about the clen already BC if the effects it can have on BP and thyroid. I should have said my buddy WANTS to start me in the clen relatively soon, it's not a done deal in any way. I'm not on anything except pre BCAA/creatine powder and mesomorph, plus a post powder, and of course whey isolate interspersed throughout the day. Also recently found out I have VERY low T levels and am seeing an endocrinologist tomorrow about getting on replacemt therapy, so I'm probably not going to add ANYTHING new for a few weeks.
thats your best bet.. gw and sr are both non suppressive with NO side effects.. they will be perfect for you but i wont even advise clenbuterol use bro... here are the links to purchase the stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-Off/30-off-gw-501516

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-Off/30-stenabolic-SR9009

1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…

Hey I know this is super later reply, however I’m 6.4ft tall, 104kg, 6.8%BF I’m consider myself quite fit and strong. I want to break through the barrier of my fitness and am wondering which is better to jack my endurance and fitness to the next level. If you could help me out with some info, I’ve done a lot of reasearch but it’s always better to hear from people who have actually taken it

Hey I know this is super later reply, however I’m 6.4ft tall, 104kg, 6.8%BF I’m consider myself quite fit and strong. I want to break through the barrier of my fitness and am wondering which is better to jack my endurance and fitness to the next level. If you could help me out with some info, I’ve done a lot of reasearch but it’s always better to hear from people who have actually taken it

My opinion is to try both and see which one you react to better. I like both for different reasons.

gw501516 will always reign supreme and sr9009 will be the second best option for endurance

Top Bottom