napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

trt questions

jeertarm

Hey Dylan,

I'm from Belgium, 23 years old male, 112 kg fasted (247 pounds), 6ft3, 17 %bf. Used to bulk around 14% and could keep it around that, but despite having very clean diet and going up in small increments of 100 kcal I gained a lot of fat due to my testosterone dropping (it was 388 and still going down) and prolactin rising a bit above normal (and no I never used anabolics before, I've also never drank alcohol smoked cigarettes or took party drugs... and lived my whole life very healthy doing lots of cardio and recently started going to the gym since 2 years.

First I started with 1 tube of Testim gel every day (which is the only thing I can legally purchase in my country). Did this for 1.5 months and started feeling a little better, didn't do much for libido but strength went up in the gym (from 6 reps with 95kg bench press to 10 reps) but was very expensive and a pain in the ass to rub the gel every day. So I went to an hrt hormone clinic from Thierry Hertoghe in Brussels who is quite famous across the globe... They tested me and prescribed me 1 vial of sustanon 250 and told me to inject 3/4 of it every week. Also gave me arimidex 1/4 pill eod. (My estrogen was slightly too high on the gel). I asked him for aromasinb, but he gave this instead and said it worked just as well. My prolactin was normal this time around... They also told me to take dhea 30mg each day and pregnenolone 50mg each day, hydrocortisone 20mg each day to raise cortisol and to take erfa thyroid 60mg per day.

1) My thyroid levels seem pretty normal to me on the blood test, on the 24hr urine test it was slightly too low but very minimal... Anyways I'm gonna have to bail out on the thyroid cause it's way too expensive for me (I litterally can't pay for it, it would be €150 each month) Euros are about the same value as us dollars they don't differ much.

2)The hydrocortisone (which is not that expensive here) I took 3 days but then stopped, because I read that it's catabolic. Same story as with the thyroid, cortisol was a bit too low but only slightly, nothing major...). What's your opinion on this as being catabolic? Could you still build the same amount of muscle while on this dose?

3)The dhea and pregnenolone aren't that expensive and I think it can't hurt taking them? Would I still take these on cycle if I were to do a cycle in the future?

The sust isn't expensive so I'm happy about that, I might up that to 250mg/week for a 2 month beginner cycle in the future.

4)He could give me deca as well, but only 25mg/ml 1 shot every 2 weeks, so I asked it anyways and bought it (it was quite expensive). Maybe he can double the dose next time I go in a few months, but that would still not be enough to save up for 1 cycle a year with deca (200mg/week). Would it be good to take this low dose of 25mg/2weeks while on my trt regiment or would it be a waste of money or harmful in the long term? Maybe it's good for joints? A little extra stength? He did not give me any caber...

5) Next time I visit him for a check up he could also give me some hgh (my levels were in the normal range), but only 0.3 iu (0.1 mg) per day. That would still not be enough to save up for a cycle of 4 iu/day for a few months... Does that small of a dose even have an effect (0.3 iu)? Or would it be money thrown away? Would my natty hgh levels be shut down or slightly suppresed at this low of a dose?

This morning was my first shot of sust, I'm gonna wait a little to add the deca to see how the sust works first. I've also been taking the arimidex and dhea since a couple of days before, the pregnenolone I'll probably have next week, so I'll start that right away. My goal right now is to eat at a slight caloric deficit, keep training hard, do cardio and cut. I want to be 10 - 12% bf before I do a cycle.

I watched a lot of your vids and really respect your opinion and knowledge. I know your one of the only trt experts on youtube, so please help! Could you give me an answer on these 5 topics? btw what's your trt/ hrt regiment? I know you take 150mg test/ week but are there any other things you take with it?

why are you asking about running deca? its one thing if you need trt at your age... thats very unfortunate, definitely but that still does not mean you just start using other steroids at 23 years old... regardless of being on trt or not... you need to stick with what you need for your health and that is it... if you are in a catabolic state then you clearly are not going to be gaining any muscle but will gain unwanted fat... if your cortisol is elevated, the same thing will occur.. you can take the dhea and pregnenolone as prescribed but i am certainly not advising you to use other steroids... 150 mg per week is fine for trt but im confused as to why sustanon was prescribed... are you sure about that or did YOU decide on that?

why are you asking about running deca? its one thing if you need trt at your age... thats very unfortunate, definitely but that still does not mean you just start using other steroids at 23 years old... regardless of being on trt or not... you need to stick with what you need for your health and that is it... if you are in a catabolic state then you clearly are not going to be gaining any muscle but will gain unwanted fat... if your cortisol is elevated, the same thing will occur.. you can take the dhea and pregnenolone as prescribed but i am certainly not advising you to use other steroids... 150 mg per week is fine for trt but im confused as to why sustanon was prescribed... are you sure about that or did YOU decide on that?

-I had the choice between 1 injection per 2 weeks of test enanthate of 250mg or 1 injection of sustanon weekly 3/4 of an ampoule of 250mg, so I chose for more frequent injections... What's wrong with the sustanon? I'm actually 3 days after my very first injection (only did 1/2 of the ampoule cause I spilled some...) And I feel a huge difference energywise in comparison to the gels or pre trt, I'm very sharp mental and instead of having to recuperate 5 mins after a heavy exercise or dropsets I recuperate in under 30 seconds, I'm less tired all day long (only in the morning first 2 hours a little bit), so it's definately doing the job it's supposed to be doing and I definately needed it healthwise, cause I was in a bad state before. The only thing I haven't noticed yet is increased libido (no morning erections or random boners), maybe that's because the longer esters of the sustanon haven't kicked in yet? Maybe it will take me some time to adjust? I've been taking the dhea for 1 week now 25mg per day, also had the pregnenolone in the mail since yesterday and started taking it 50mg/day.

-I forgot to mention: he can give me hcg 3 time a year for 1 month as well. To restore fertility.

-So you're advising me not to use the hydrocortisone (20mg/day) for my purpose of muscle building and fat loss? Am I correct?

-It's likely the deca won't have much effect anyways at 25mg per 2 weeks? Maybe joint support a little? I'm not sure yet wheter I'll incorporate it or not later on...

-What's your thought on hgh 0.3iu/day? Does this even have an effect? Does natural production stop working at this dose? I understand the negative feedback loop works a little different than with testosterone from reading on forums?

I'm not sure why you are even mentioning these other things. Stick to your TRT protocol. You are getting way ahead of yourself here and overcomplicating the shit out of it

why on earth would you use deca at that dose? bro, just stop all the bull shit and run what was prescribed to you...

Actually, this whole thread sounds fishy.

1> No actual doc is gonna prescribe 200mg a week of sust. that makes zero sense, never heard of it. And sure as hell not on a first run.
2> Then also prescribe deca?
3> And hgh?

why on earth would you use deca at that dose? bro, just stop all the bull shit and run what was prescribed to you...

Everything I mentioned I am prescribed... I'm doing things 100% legally.
At the moment I will run the test, adex (and dhea, pregnenolone). I didn't really get an answer to the questions I asked, but thanks anyways I guess... You can close this thread now. To be honest I didn't even make this thread I just sent an e-mail and someone else posted this and gave me this account...
There seems to be a lot of hate here.

Top Bottom