napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First SARMS cycle - recomp or cutting - stack/diet/workout - yes I searched

Vargelfin

Newbie here - I've searched and read a lot but I still have a lot of questions regarding my first sarms stack, diet, and workout. I'd really like to go for a recomp stack/program, but I'm not sure that will get me enough fat loss. However, I'm afraid I'll look "too skinny" if I go strict cutting. My chest is pretty small, and ab definition is nonexistent. I've attached a pic taken today at 188, and two pics from 3 weeks ago at 185. My youngest was born, and I've slacked hard and gained a few pounds of fat since then. Don't mock my scrawniness, I know you guys are all way bigger and more ripped than me! Hopefully some of you can help me out!

- 31 y.o. male
- 5'10"
- 188lbs
- 20% bf
- 8 years "on and off" training, 1.5 years consistent training recently
- No previous cycle experience...a couple runs of ECA & Albuterol but that's it
- Supplements...too many - creatine, glutamine, BCAA, ALCar, L-citrulline DL-malate, Beta-alanine, multi-vitamin, vit D,E,C, Omega-3, flaxseed oil, taurine, potassium
- Eating 1800-2000 calories/day (supposedly 500 under maintenance), at least 1g/lb protein, around 50-60g fat, fill the rest with carbs.
- GOALS - Mainly reduce body fat and gain strength. Hopefully I can gain some lean body mass from this too.

1) I'd like to lose 5%BF (10lbs fat) and gain 6lbs muscle - 184lbs. Is that unrealistic for a recomp stack? Yes I realize it's different for everybody, I'm hoping your experience can help my decision between cutting or recomp.
2) Diet - if recomp, I plan 200 calorie deficit, 1.2g/lb protein, 90g fat, fill the rest with carbs. Do I need a bigger deficit for a cutting cycle? I play sports on the weekends and burn 3500+ calories, I would raise intake on those days, right?
3) Supplementation - any need to continue all the bullshit I take? I'll stick to the vitamins, creatine, and omega 3 for sure. Are BCAAs necessary?
4) Workout - due to the muscle recovery, I'm thinking a full body workout 3x/week will work, with cardio in between and playing sports on weekends. Any thoughts on the below vs. an upper/lower or some other split? I have limited time due to three young boys, I'm not sure I can commit to weight training more than 3x/week. I'm also afraid of doing too much cardio - I completely removed cardio from my latest "cut" due to lots of muscle loss:

Monday - Full body A
Tuesday - Cardio (steady state or HIIT)
Wednesday - Full body B
Thursday - Cardio (steady state or HIIT)
Friday - Full body A
Saturday - either cardio or sports tournament
Sunday - sports

5) The stack itself. Two different thoughts depending on recomp vs. cutting. S4 vision effects scare me, so I replaced with mk2866. I would really hate to start a stack then have to stop taking one of the sarms a few weeks in if the sides are bad. I would rather play it safe from the start and substitute it out. Will swapping out the S4 make a big difference in my results? Is there a better option?:

RECOMP

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 DGA POST CT

CUTTING

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 DGA POST CT

Mini pct 13-16 (both)

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

6) Am I going to feel like I'm "on something" during the cycle? IE - "tweaked out," amped up, jittery, light-headed, etc.
7) Sources - I have a clomid source, but nothing for the sarms. I'm guessing it's taboo and "not cool" to ask about it here? No problem if so, I've lurked a bit and I think I know who to PM.

Thanks for reading through my long post and helping me out!

Last edited:
sarms are non stimulant, you wont feel any of the things you listed whatsoever... i would think about using rad140 during your cut... mk2866 is fine but rad will be a better option there... recomp looks good..

Top Bottom