napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

GW VS SR: Endurance

lhp025

In you guy's opinions which sarm delivers the best endurance GW or SR ?

Because I've recently completed my 8-12 weeks of cardarine and might go with Stenabolic again since I didn't really give it a go properly.

they both work good

you can stack together

take gw once a day 20mgs and take sr 1-2 hours pre exercise

use umbrella or RCS

I have actually switched from gw to sr9009 and prefer 9009 now over gw.. Both will drastically increase endurance but my preference is now sr9009... i notice more endurance wise from it

Dylan hooked you up! Only use a forum approved sponsored source like Umbrella Labs. They are the best of the best in the SARMS game.

I have actually switched from gw to sr9009 and prefer 9009 now over gw.. Both will drastically increase endurance but my preference is now sr9009... i notice more endurance wise from it
That's great, I'll give it a go and see if I get the same effect.

They are both amazing and can even be stacked together. Personally, if I had to chose 1, I would go with GW. It is just easier being a 24 hour half life, and also I have had great results from it in the past.

Would SR be good to use on a PCT instead of GW like you recommend typically?

Top Bottom