napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

GW & s4 log first cycle

Half way through the cycle, week 6
I’m down 7kg, I’ve lost 1 rep on bench but all other lifts have either maintained or increased.
I feel great, even though I’m cutting aggressively my mood is very good & my gym sessions remain great too.
I’ve been dealing with the s4 visions side effects since the end of week one, you get used to it. It wouldn’t stop me from adding s4 in again
I’m already starting to plan out my next cycle as this so far has been a success, I’ve 6.5kg left to lose & at that stage I will have a 2 tines bodyweight bench which has been a huge goal of mine, I’m so close to it

Half way through the cycle, week 6
I’m down 7kg, I’ve lost 1 rep on bench but all other lifts have either maintained or increased.
I feel great, even though I’m cutting aggressively my mood is very good & my gym sessions remain great too.
I’ve been dealing with the s4 visions side effects since the end of week one, you get used to it. It wouldn’t stop me from adding s4 in again
I’m already starting to plan out my next cycle as this so far has been a success, I’ve 6.5kg left to lose & at that stage I will have a 2 tines bodyweight bench which has been a huge goal of mine, I’m so close to it
Great job so far bud!

Thank you, it’s not ground breaking but I’m pleased with results so far. I’ll be over the moon if I can reach my long term bench goal by the end of the cycle too

Just reached the 9th week point, still going good. I’ve lost 8kg which is 17.6lb so a decent cut so far, will probably stop on wk 11 rather than 12 just because I’m going on holiday.
Considering I’ve dropped so much weight, my strength levels haven’t dipped too much. At the start I managed to bench 160kg for a triple in now on a single / double.......the ultimate goal of this stack was to cut & get as close to that 2 times bodyweight bench in which I’m in touching distance of reaching.
Other lifts have maintained & increased
One thing I have just recently done after doing a lot of reading is once a week doing a 24hr fast, did my second one yesterday & I feel great

Before & after pics

169EFB8A-099F-45C9-8330-2C474B9EC3FB.jpg.46450B4E-CB73-4618-9195-215CACF7286B.jpg

Last edited:
Just reached the 9th week point, still going good. I’ve lost 8kg which is 17.6lb so a decent cut so far, will probably stop on wk 11 rather than 12 just because I’m going on holiday.
Considering I’ve dropped so much weight, my strength levels haven’t dipped too much. At the start I managed to bench 160kg for a triple in now on a single / double.......the ultimate goal of this stack was to cut & get as close to that 2 times bodyweight bench in which I’m in touching distance of reaching.
Other lifts have maintained & increased
One thing I have just recently done after doing a lot of reading is once a week doing a 24hr fast, did my second one yesterday & I feel great

Before & after pics

View attachment 5653.View attachment 5654

This is phenomenal progress man. A 2x BW Bench is no joke and would be such a major achievement, really hope you get there. How close are you now, I'm assuming you have a good handle on how close you are if you're hitting singles and doubles at the moment. Is the plan to test it in 2 weeks at the end of your stack? Have you been running a peaking program for that bench? Glad to hear S4 and GW has been good to you. Plan to run something similar for my next sarm stack and my goals will be similar to yours. Recomp, drop to low bf and try to maintain my numbers on the 3 lifts. How was the first 24hr fast compared to the second? What has worked well for you getting through that 24hr window? I'm going to try the 24hr as well after the aas cycle and always looking to see how different people manage it.

Keep it up and good luck man!

Last edited:
This is phenomenal progress man. A 2x BW Bench is no joke and would be such a major achievement, really hope you get there. How close are you now, I'm assuming you have a good handle on how close you are if you're hitting singles and doubles at the moment. Is the plan to test it in 2 weeks at the end of your stack? Have you been running a peaking program for that bench? Glad to hear S4 and GW has been good to you. Plan to run something similar for my next sarm stack and my goals will be similar to yours. Recomp, drop to low bf and try to maintain my numbers on the 3 lifts. How was the first 24hr fast compared to the second? What has worked well for you getting through that 24hr window? I'm going to try the 24hr as well after the aas cycle and always looking to see how different people manage it.

Keep it up and good luck man!

Thanks buddy, my current BW is 84.2kg just hit 160kg for a nice single, I like to keep the weights heavy when I cut to maintain as much muscle & strength. So yeah I’m pretty close now. The plan was get to 80kg & bench 160kg however I think I’ll be a touch heavier than that once I finish the cut but yeah I’ll max out, it’s not something I like to do often at all. No peas king program as such, it’s something I’ve designed around my needs. I was doing full meets. I have a 600kg total @83kg but back injury stopped me doing deadlifts and I can’t see to escape reinhuring my back when I go back to deadlifts. So now the focus is bench only comps, I did qualify for the world & European championship but another back injury & home life interfered, now I’m trying to get that all illusive 2 times bw bench.
The first fast was tough, never done anything like that before & it seems I broke the fast wrong too as I just pigged out lol, the second fast was much better. When I’m hungry I’ll take in more water & a black coffee which subsides the hunger & I actually felt very good during and after and my training session today was good
I’m planning a recomp stack next which I’m hoping takes my strength level to another level & im already looking forward to that one
I’m really pleased with this stack, I kinda wish I threw in Ostarine too to help but as I’ve never taken anything like this I wanted to test the water, I couldn’t have cut this hard & drastic whilst maintaining as much strength as I have without them

Thanks buddy, my current BW is 84.2kg just hit 160kg for a nice single, I like to keep the weights heavy when I cut to maintain as much muscle & strength. So yeah I’m pretty close now. The plan was get to 80kg & bench 160kg however I think I’ll be a touch heavier than that once I finish the cut but yeah I’ll max out, it’s not something I like to do often at all. No peas king program as such, it’s something I’ve designed around my needs. I was doing full meets. I have a 600kg total @83kg but back injury stopped me doing deadlifts and I can’t see to escape reinhuring my back when I go back to deadlifts. So now the focus is bench only comps, I did qualify for the world & European championship but another back injury & home life interfered, now I’m trying to get that all illusive 2 times bw bench.
The first fast was tough, never done anything like that before & it seems I broke the fast wrong too as I just pigged out lol, the second fast was much better. When I’m hungry I’ll take in more water & a black coffee which subsides the hunger & I actually felt very good during and after and my training session today was good
I’m planning a recomp stack next which I’m hoping takes my strength level to another level & im already looking forward to that one
I’m really pleased with this stack, I kinda wish I threw in Ostarine too to help but as I’ve never taken anything like this I wanted to test the water, I couldn’t have cut this hard & drastic whilst maintaining as much strength as I have without them

Damn that would be such a frustrating feeling. But at least you've been able to refocus and find something to work toward like a 2x BW BP! Do you have 2.5 weeks left before end of cycle/vacation? I'm rootin for ya brotha, hope you get it and if not at least close enough that you know it'll be in the tank next time you run a cycle. dropping that much BW can always cause issues with strength so that fact you've come this far is already impressive. I will make sure I don't pig out when I break the fast either, that actually sounds like it would be painful after not eating for 24 hrs ha.
Definitely recommend Ostarine man, it's not a miracle cure for joints but my elbow has been progressively getting better under more load. Very impressed and GW has been awesome for my endurance. What is your plan for the next stack? s4,gw,mk?

Thanks buddy, yeah it’s been a frustrating couple of years but I’ve got my bench to focus on. I have about 12 days before vacation so I’ll test myself just before I go. I’ll be super close to getting it and if I don’t I certainly will soon after.
My next cycle will consist of lgd, s4 & Ostarine......I’ll be looking to recomp & build some strength. I may yet add GW to the mix but as of yet I’m not sure.

Thanks buddy, yeah it’s been a frustrating couple of years but I’ve got my bench to focus on. I have about 12 days before vacation so I’ll test myself just before I go. I’ll be super close to getting it and if I don’t I certainly will soon after.
My next cycle will consist of lgd, s4 & Ostarine......I’ll be looking to recomp & build some strength. I may yet add GW to the mix but as of yet I’m not sure.

Looking forward to that update and to see if you get it, or how close. I'm planning the same cycle in the fall, with the GW. Would be great to compare notes when you do run it. Love the idea of s4 and lgd together. You'll likely be into it well before me unless you're taking a good amount of down time after this one. Good luck with the next 10 days man, hope you kill it.

Looking forward to that update and to see if you get it, or how close. I'm planning the same cycle in the fall, with the GW. Would be great to compare notes when you do run it. Love the idea of s4 and lgd together. You'll likely be into it well before me unless you're taking a good amount of down time after this one. Good luck with the next 10 days man, hope you kill it.

I will log it mate, because I’m on trt I’ll be starting towards the end of July. I’m really considering adding the GW to it. Thanks for the encouragement I’ll be testing my bench max end of next week

Top Bottom