napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

GW, rad140, S4 log

You are doing great. Figuring out your body and getting in tune with it is amazing.
A lot of people don?t do that. I have spent the last couple years working on it. I?m still learning and it?s fun for me. The body is an amazing machine. Understanding what works for you and what doesn?t is huge. Everyone is different.
Pain is your body talking to you. Sometime good and sometimes it is saying you need to adjust what or how you do it.
It sounds like you?re on the right track. Keep it up.
Stay strong

Inbody Update:

Pre cycle (5/27): 248.1lbs, 125.7 SKM, 13.5%BF

1 week in (6/9): 252.4lbs, 127.7 SKM, 13.4%BF

2 weeks in (6/15): 250.8lbs, 128.3 SKM, 12.8%BF

Diet is the hardest part of this all for me, like I said before all Ive ever done is bulk so dieting for a recomp I knew would be difficult to do correctly. Ive been taking in about 800 calories less on Saturday and Sunday when Im not lifting versus my total intake Monday-Friday. Glad to see BF% is going down even while SKM is going up, figuring out how to fine tune this thing to really get it going now that I am into week 3.

Inbody Update:

Diet is the hardest part of this all for me, like I said before all Ive ever done is bulk so dieting for a recomp I knew would be difficult to do correctly. Ive been taking in about 800 calories less on Saturday and Sunday when Im not lifting versus my total intake Monday-Friday. Glad to see BF% is going down even while SKM is going up, figuring out how to fine tune this thing to really get it going now that I am into week 3.

That's the beauty of the human body and fitness, putting together the complex puzzle pieces and working towards completing one piece of the puzzle at a time

Wanted to give the S4 a few weeks before I commented. Ive taken it once before dosed 50mg/day not separated into 2 doses as Dylan recommended and it really messed with my vision. Happy to say nearly 3 weeks into taking it once in the morning and then again 4-6 hours later I dont have any of the annoying vision side effects that it is somewhat known for.

Groin and back are coming back around now. I took Monday and Tuesday off from cardio and only hit the weights and then went 30 minutes on the stair stepper yesterday followed by 12 minutes of HIIT on the stepper today. I?m going to go for a light 2 mile run tomorrow morning and then Sunday morning give the timed 1.5 mile run a go and hopefully beat the 11:15 personal best I set a couple weeks ago.

I really think the diet has been on point this week so Im hoping Monday Im down to at least 12%. I think the number I?m shooting for is 8-9% when all is said and done.

yeah bro, taking 50 mg at once is too much and so im really glad you switched it up and you are having a better time with it!

Big milestone today. Went to the gym late in the afternoon and hit arms for an hour then followed it up with 5 miles of HIIT on the stationery bike. I forgot my Apple Watch at home and was on pace for a perfect month of activity so I forced myself to do 15 minutes of abs at home and then followed it with an evening 1.5 mile which I ran in 11:13 (my fastest time yet). Thats also after a super heavy leg day 48 hours ago doing heavy back squats as well as front squats.

Negative note: had my first cheat meal since the cycle started. Got my daughter some chick fil a and I couldnt resist a spicy chicken sandwich meal. I figure 1 in 3 weeks would be fine, miss the bulking days where shit like that didnt matter lol

Inbody Update:

3 weeks in (6/22): 251.7lbs, 129.4 SKM, 12.4%BF

Is this a normal rate of BF% lowering? Still feeling great and definitely seeing the results when I?m working out I?d just like to see that number drop at a bit of a faster rate. Anybody got cardio or diet tips for lowering body fat %?

bro, you have lost 1.1 % of body fat in 3 weeks... if you were like 25% or something then yeah, you would expect a bit more but fucks sake, thats impressive in 3 weeks when you didnt start crazy high to begin with...

bro, you have lost 1.1 % of body fat in 3 weeks... if you were like 25% or something then yeah, you would expect a bit more but fucks sake, thats impressive in 3 weeks when you didnt start crazy high to begin with...

Appreciate that bro, I struggle with patience lol. Progressing into near daily cardio and still not seeing a decrease in weight or muscle mass so I feel like I can ramp the cardio frequency up.

Inbody Update:

Is this a normal rate of BF% lowering? Still feeling great and definitely seeing the results when I?m working out I?d just like to see that number drop at a bit of a faster rate. Anybody got cardio or diet tips for lowering body fat %?

That's great results so far, marathon not a sprint, I've only been on cycle for 2 weeks now with GW and Sr been working out for 3 weeks total since my gym opened, I've dropped 10lbs in a month, than again I'm a higher body fat than you ap it just works that way
Give it time, I got 2 months left still and I know ib time it will get better if I keep working hard, people focus on numbers 2 much

Appreciate that bro, I struggle with patience lol. Progressing into near daily cardio and still not seeing a decrease in weight or muscle mass so I feel like I can ramp the cardio frequency up.
we all do bro but you are making nice progress!

i mean bro, you've gained 3 lbs and lost 1.1% body fat... do you realize that alone in an entire cycle is good... you did that in 3 weeks...

Inbody Update:

4 weeks in (6/29): 253.1lbs, 130.5 SKM, 11.9%BF

Been MIA on here for about a week, things got busy at work and Im also trying not to get repetitive with these posts but do plan to continue with the log as it provides me with an extra layer of accountability and hopefully helps at least 1 person out down the road. I ramped up my cardio last week, I lifted 5 days as per usual but hit cardio 6 different days. The cardio sessions werent crazy long, I kept them between 20-30 minutes (primarily on the stationary bike and stair stepper) but all of them were HIIT. Hit legs Saturday night and set a new personal best on free squat that had my legs super sore on Sunday and not a ounce of my being wanted to go try 1.5 mile but I did anyways anticipating a disappointing time given my motivation and soreness but I was able to knock it out in 11:15 which tied the fastest time Ive recorded and I felt pretty good after.

Definitely starting to notice the effects in the mirror, theres much more definition around my core, I can see abs fairly noticeably which has never been a thing for me. I can only imagine how much better itll be if I can get BF% down to 8 or 9.

1/3 of the way through the stack and I will be cracking open the second bottles of the SARMS probably middle of this week.

Stalled out a bit this week.

Inbody Update:

4 weeks in (6/29): 253.1lbs, 130.5 SKM, 11.9%BF

5 weeks in (7/6): 253.3lbs, 130.5KM, 11.9 BF%

Going to try and lengthen the cardio sessions out to 45 minutes a couple days a week in addition to the 3 20 minute HIIT sessions to hopefully get the ball rolling again. Strength gains are strong and I don?t think I?m imagining this but I feel I?m more vascular. I cheated a little bit more last week than I have any week so far so that may be the reason but it?s good to see that it didn?t negatively impact any of my stats.

the whole point of using gw is so you can continue to increase what you are able to do.. you have to kick it to a new gear each week because thats what GW allows you to do... you will no when you reach your peak on that but the threshold is extremely high and you have to take it!

Gw is mo joke, it's to the point now after a month of use this stuff just takes it to a whole new level, I burn out my muscles not my cardiovascular endurance, GW Is a different beast, other than the rad and Mk2866, I keep getting stronger and my workout load increases weight and reps, you are cheating yourself if you dont use this gift and continue to grind and go all out for improvement
thats what its all about!

Top Bottom