napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

GW, rad140, S4 log

Gym off days are Saturday and Sunday. I did about 20 minutes of core yesterday, nothing to report on. This morning I went with fasted cardio. Woke up and went for a 1.5 mile run. (Fastest recorded time was 11:30), ran it this morning in 11:15 and easily walked the last 200m home when usually I?d be doubled over in the grass trying to catch my breath. Overall I feel it was an awesome first week. I?m going back in to my local supplement shop tomorrow to get on the inbody machine and see what my stats look like, I?m going to try and do that every Monday throughout the cycle.

fucking sweet bro! i just opened a new gym so we actually have an inbody in there... thats an excellent way to check everything!

Inbody Update:

Pre cycle (5/27): 248.1lbs, 125.7 SKM, 13.5%BF

1 week in (6/9): 252.4lbs, 127.7 SKM, 13.4%BF

Not sure what to think at this point given it?s been just 1 week. Did not expect skeletal muscle mass to go up by 2lbs and I had hoped my body fat would have dropped by more than 0.1 but that?s me and my impatience. I am hoping to get my BF down to at least 10% by the end of this, not sure if that?s realistic or not but I have already seen the results in my cardio so just got to stick to it. Chest and a run this evening, legs and stair stepper tomorrow.

you definitely can... you cant judge much after just one week brother... you have to be more patient... give it time..

Went for 1.5 miles last night. I hit chest and core first then came home and had my post workout meal. About 90 minutes later I headed out for the run (in a wind advisory). Did it in a very disappointing 11:47. A large part of the run was into the wind and I cramped up in my right. Going to do it fasted and in the morning again next time so I can see if I can beat the 11:15 from last weekend.

Inbody Update:

Pre cycle (5/27): 248.1lbs, 125.7 SKM, 13.5%BF

1 week in (6/9): 252.4lbs, 127.7 SKM, 13.4%BF

Not sure what to think at this point given it?s been just 1 week. Did not expect skeletal muscle mass to go up by 2lbs and I had hoped my body fat would have dropped by more than 0.1 but that?s me and my impatience. I am hoping to get my BF down to at least 10% by the end of this, not sure if that?s realistic or not but I have already seen the results in my cardio so just got to stick to it. Chest and a run this evening, legs and stair stepper tomorrow.

Yeah man give it time, I can say in the 7 days I w been on cycle I've been seeing small changes and people are even noticing saying I look like I'm working out again and look a little more muscular, these things take time just stay the course.

It take a bit for everything to really kick in.
Typically first couple weeks my body is just absorbing everything and loading up.
Gw comes in quick.
Personally I never walk around feeling like King Kong or any thing. Just in the gym my stamina is way better and I feel I can push harder.
I love the in body machine. I use it as a gauge. I don?t think it or anything is exact. However like any controlled experiment consistency is key. I use the same machine once a week. Same day same time and try to have the same amount of food and water prior. Then I take a photo of the results like a log. Some give you a print out and keep track for you. I have every week for the past two years. I can see what is working and what is not. Make changes along the way to reach my goals.
Good luck and keep up the good work. Stay the course and success is not far away!

Yesterdays leg day was pretty crazy. I looked down and I was already an hour through and was breathing like I had just started. If I hadn?t been dripping sweat I would have thought I had half assed the workout. I feel like im starting to look leaner when I look in the mirror and Im starting to get more ab definition. Shoulders today and arms tomorrow, cardio wise Im going with 30min on the stair stepper today, 1.5 mile run Saturday morning, 30 minute run Sunday.

Yesterdays leg day was pretty crazy. I looked down and I was already an hour through and was breathing like I had just started. If I hadn?t been dripping sweat I would have thought I had half assed the workout. I feel like im starting to look leaner when I look in the mirror and Im starting to get more ab definition. Shoulders today and arms tomorrow, cardio wise Im going with 30min on the stair stepper today, 1.5 mile run Saturday morning, 30 minute run Sunday.

Hell yeah ! Keep driving you are doing great !

Hit arms for an hour yesterday and followed that with 30 minutes of HIIT on the stair stepper, knocked out 2000 steps. Followed that with some light core and then walked out of the gym feeling great. Woke up this morning to see what my 1.5 mile would look like even after the stair stepper yesterday and was able to get it done in 11:28. Currently feeling pretty good so I think Im going to try another 1.5 mile tonight after the sun goes down.

I have got some comments at the gym that Im looking leaner, for a dude who spent his entire lifting career bulking I didnt initially like those comments until I realized thats actually my goal now lol. I feel like Im getting even more definition particularly in my mid section but Im excited to step on the inbody on Monday and hopefully my BF% is down some.

Hitting yall with a double update today. I was still feeling good tonight so when the sun went down I went out for another 1.5 mile run. Got it done in 11:26, faster than my morning 1.5.

I have realized a lot of it is a mental thing. Im realizing at points in my run where I would be gassed in the past I can kick it up a notch.

I will admit though that I have done more cardio these past 2 weeks than I probably have in the past 2 years combined. My left side is struggling a little bit, lower back pain on the left side, pain in the left hip, and pain in the left groin. Its not there when Im active but once I cool done everything stiffens and it sets in. Its not the typical back pain I used to have that sent me to physical therapy and chiropractors, that was a sharp pain, this is more of a dull aching pain. Im going to try to be cautious this week with the cardio as I definitely do not want to actually injury myself right when Im really starting to get this cycle going. I will probably ride the stationary bike as my cardio this week and pick the running back up next weekend.

most of this is mental bro... thats everything in life... the fact that you see that and figured it out is the first big step brother... overcoming your own mind is the hardest part... you got this man!

most of this is mental bro... thats everything in life... the fact that you see that and figured it out is the first big step brother... overcoming your own mind is the hardest part... you got this man!

That's the best part for me, the mental toughness the gym builds for me to use outside in other aspects of my life

Top Bottom