napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

GW 501516 vs ECA

milanese

Hello,
as the title says, I was wondering how Cardarine compares to a ECA stack purely in terms of fat loss.
Thank you

Never ran gw but loved Eca the only thing that sucks about eca is the rebound effect you get when you come off. From what I heard gw is great I'm sure you can stack them for even better results

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello,
as the title says, I was wondering how Cardarine compares to a ECA stack purely in terms of fat loss.
Thank you
Honestly I never got much at all from ECA other than a boost of energy. Never saw additional benefit for fat loss.

However, gw for me is great for fat loss. In my opinion there is no comparison.

For fat loss, you can't beat a sarms stack. S4, sr9009, and gw is a perfect stack for that

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Honestly I never got much at all from ECA other than a boost of energy. Never saw additional benefit for fat loss.
Interesting! I got great results from it, but I am not a fan of the jittery feel and the interference with sleep.

However, gw for me is great for fat loss. In my opinion there is no comparison.

For fat loss, you can't beat a sarms stack. S4, sr9009, and gw is a perfect stack for that

Great to know, thank you!

they are both effective to a very high extent so then it comes down to side effects and sustainability... how long do you think its safe to be running eca? lets face reality, its not sustainable and definitely not something you want to run too often etc where with GW you have no concern of any of that and can use it long term with no concern so i feel that says it all...

let me put it like this... i have used botox for a very long time, then dysport came out which is something that does the same thing as botox but there were concerns present with botox in terms of negative internal effects it could have yet it was very effective... dysport has all the same properties without the concern so why would i continue with botox? it makes no sense... im sure you see where im going with it

You should just run them together and get the best benefits of both. Use the ECA for a short period then just continue with the GW and let it continue to melt fat off. I wouldn't recommend long runs of ECA. It's good for shorts runs, stacks great with S4 and GW too. I'm sure it goes great with the other sarms Dylan and Rick laid out above.

Oh boy , I have never tried gw but I would definitely not recommend ECa , at least clen is effective. I did ECA three times in my life with a very intense training and diet and every time the maximum weight loss is 4lb per two months, man people can loose more on lipo 6. In addition to all the side effects which might not be that serious if you are a stimulant tolerant, but it's still a side effects.

No, I don't think ECA is good for long periods of time, I think it can be hard on the heart. I remember once I took it in the morning, went to work, and something pissed me off really bad, that stress mixed with the ECA, my blood pressure shot through the roof, I thought my eye balls were going to pop out of my head, they were so bloodshot I had to lie to people and say it was ok, just some allergies .
I never tried clen, I would imagine the side effects would be similar to ECA?

GW is definitely safer... Ephedrine is almost as bad as Clen as far as negative sides go. I would never run an ECA stack at my age (46).

ECA works if you use it right. Every three hours apart is a must. Max only three times per day. Plus instead of using aspirin, you can use fish oil for BP control. The problem with ECA, is if your sensitive to caffeine, obviously its no good. And after 2 weeks or so, the body gets used to the mix & wears off. So cycling is necessary, to keep the effectiveness.

No, I don't think ECA is good for long periods of time, I think it can be hard on the heart. I remember once I took it in the morning, went to work, and something pissed me off really bad, that stress mixed with the ECA, my blood pressure shot through the roof, I thought my eye balls were going to pop out of my head, they were so bloodshot I had to lie to people and say it was ok, just some allergies .
clen is FAR worse than eca... thats not even in the same league... clen is something that can cause your heart serious damage, long and short term... you will get shakes and tremors, your heart will skip beats etc... it is the dirtiest compound out there... i hate clen with a serious passion

all you have to do, and anyone with ANY logic can CLEARLY see, that there are all these terrible sides, you have to be so particular about dosing and can only run it so long and for such short periods of times, you are messing with your heart and cardiovascular system OR you can run GW, get MORE benefits and have NO side effects.. call me fucking crazy but i think im going with option B 20 out of 10 times... LOLLL fucks sake... there is NO comparison, UNLESS you simply don't care one bit about your health, then some will chose option A but i can't wrap my head around that

Clen is something i personally won't touch just because of how unsafe and unhealthy it is. It's quite a bit more harsh and worse than ECA to be honest

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

i have ran a stack including gw along with eca stacked with it for 4 weeks near the end of the stack i loved both stacked together but i was and am a big big fan of the old ephedrine days and loved the jittery feeling lol i guess maybe i am weird but i do love the gw for the endurance knowing i am on the treadmill or elliptical for an hour i know i never got that from ephedrine or eca stack alone

i think its fairly evident and clear that GW is not only more effective but far safer as well... for me, it would constitute a no brainer but sometimes people have to learn for themselves...

The reason for my question is that when it comes to compounds to gain muscle, one can say "you can expect to gain about X lbs of muscle in Y weeks" but when it comes to compounds to lose fat, it's so hard to quantify because it's so dependent on diet. So I was trying to get some idea about GW by comparing it to something I know.

The reason for my question is that when it comes to compounds to gain muscle, one can say "you can expect to gain about X lbs of muscle in Y weeks" but when it comes to compounds to lose fat, it's so hard to quantify because it's so dependent on diet. So I was trying to get some idea about GW by comparing it to something I know.
you nailed it right there in your answer... it is all dependent upon diet... lets put it this way... gw is not a size gainer... it prevents muscle loss though which is huge when your trying to lose weight...

Top Bottom