napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Growth hormone information

davidhowell48

Hey guy's where can I find some good and correct information on growth hormone
How to use it correctly
How much to take
How to cycle it etc

I have a degenerative back disease and I'm pretty much fucked I want to explore and do some extensive research on the topic I have done steroids in the past I understand exactly what I'm getting into and the importance of the knowledge required before I even think about putting anything in my body

I'm open to anything you can throw my way
Thank you

My recommendation is to do as much research as possible and watch some YouTube videos. There's a lot of information out there about HGH. If you have any specific questions then come back and ask. That's what I did before I started HGH. It would be exhausting for me to explain everything to you.

Thank you I understand that I was more looking for a link to a site/article or the name of someone who has published good findings anything like that

I wouldn't expect you to try to explain it all that would be exhausting

I've been using HGH for nearly 3 years now so I have a pretty good understanding of it. So when you have specific questions I'll be happy to help if I can. I'll look for my HGH log and post it here if I can find it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guy's where can I find some good and correct information on growth hormone
How to use it correctly
How much to take
How to cycle it etc

I have a degenerative back disease and I'm pretty much fucked I want to explore and do some extensive research on the topic I have done steroids in the past I understand exactly what I'm getting into and the importance of the knowledge required before I even think about putting anything in my body

I'm open to anything you can throw my way
Thank you
Well bud I can tell you this. hgh will not repair or reverse degenerative disc disease. I wish it did, because I've been living with that for years. Hgh can help recovery and speed healing but it does not regenerate disc material.

Thank you for you input

What I have is curviture and slow diterieation of the spin my disc arnt really the problem it's the curving the pain keeps me from being able to really build some good strong muscle in my back and core

Iv have been trying to heal it with a plant based diet good natural supplements and lots of watter and yoga
But after a gym session the discomfort and inflammation keeps me from going back in the next day

Well bud I can tell you this. hgh will not repair or reverse degenerative disc disease. I wish it did, because I've been living with that for years. Hgh can help recovery and speed healing but it does not regenerate disc material.
From what I posted below do you think hgh could help my situation

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

From what I posted below do you think hgh could help my situation

Unfortunately there just isnt much hgh will do for you with spine and disc issues. I've been battling both for a long time. If you have a curvature problem it could be mobility and/or alignment which puts pressure on the disc causing inflammation and aggravating the nerve.

Thanks guy's
I know taking hgh isnt going to magically fix me I'm on the right path with what I'm currently doing naturally

I was looking to gain some more knowledge and see if hgh would help me not fix my problems

I have done steroids in the past I was able to build a significant amount of muscle that did elevate my pain for over a year

There is lots of research to be done and a long road head

Top Bottom