napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Gotta hop off the Tren

Robbypickles3

This sucks man. Literally CANNOT get my dick hard 4 weeks into this Tren cycle.

Yes, I had blood work done before cycle and everything was normal.

Yes. I?m taking aromasin and caber at a 12.5 MG and .5 MG EOD dose.

Test is at 400MG per week along with Tren Ace at 300MG per week.

This sucks. I tried taking vitamin B6 the last few days and I literally cannot get hard to save my life.

Trying it. I just don?t know what else to do. I really want a cycle where I can keep making these kinds of gains without having full blown ED.

Masteron doesn?t do much for me. What other compounds increase libido and have similar effects to muscle building as Tren?

I mean i dunno if its nandrolones? Tren is a derivative of nandrolones so may just not work for you?

Do you get the same with Deca/NPP? Could try EQ.

You could also try Ment (trestolone) but I mean Tren is king of muscle building so tough to give a direct replacement.

This sucks man. Literally CANNOT get my dick hard 4 weeks into this Tren cycle.

Yes, I had blood work done before cycle and everything was normal.

Yes. I?m taking aromasin and caber at a 12.5 MG and .5 MG EOD dose.

Test is at 400MG per week along with Tren Ace at 300MG per week.

This sucks. I tried taking vitamin B6 the last few days and I literally cannot get hard to save my life.

Have you tried to take or use any ED meds ? Might be a long shot but it could help

I mean it could be but like I think you mentioned in another post the estrogen numbers get skewed when using tren so one option would be back aromasin down to 10mg EOD, see how that goes, then 7.5mg EOD and see how that goes if the 10mg doesnt fix it?

If you crush estrogen 100% you can have ED issues. This is why a lot of guys are trending towards using a TRT dose test or slightly higher (150-250mg/week range) and let the tren do its work and run that in the 250-400mg/week range.

A couple things I would try are lowering your test dose to 200mg per week and adding in proviron at 50mg per week. You may be able to discontinue your AI use at those doses and adding in proviron. That is just what works for me.

im never using tren again man.. i had the same issue last time i ran it and clearly i know what im doing... i couldnt explain and dont care to ever think about it again... im done with it for good

Funny enough the last time I felt ?normal? was when I took 4 days off from no aromasin and no caber.

So I?m thinking lowering the doses on the aromasin or taking like a week off from it may help.

Funny enough the last time I felt ?normal? was when I took 4 days off from no aromasin and no caber.

So I?m thinking lowering the doses on the aromasin or taking like a week off from it may help.

Yea try lowering to 10 or even 7.5mg EOD aromasin and if you dont have any prolactin issues maybe try to reduce or stop caber?

proviron would def help too. Funny thing is as Dylan said it hits guys totally different based on how their body responds. My best friend runs 400mg test 500mg ace with low dose AI, proviron, and no caber (has it on hand) and he could fuck anything that walked past him male or female when hes on.

I?m gonna stop taking the caber. Could that be causing the ED? First cycle with Tren I took no caber and my libido was literally through the roof.

Yea I mean if you ran tren before no caber no prolactin issues drop it.

After about 2 months the prolactin was really high.

I just decided to schedule bloodwork for Tuesday so I can stop guessing and figure what to actually do based off the numbers

Ya dude honestly I see this story a lot with people who use Tren. I did one cycle and I will never do it again the gains and strength is Awesome that is for sure but all the sides that come with it just isn?t worth it and the recovery from it is so much worse. I was able to clear up my ED issues with B6 so I?m sorry to hear that didn?t work for you. But ya Tren is t for everyone.

After about 2 months the prolactin was really high.

I just decided to schedule bloodwork for Tuesday so I can stop guessing and figure what to actually do based off the numbers
you should never guess on any of this... just remember that tren can skew your estradiol numbers in a major way...

Yea I always run mid-cycle bloods just to make sure everything is where it should be.

Its like some guys are fine with elevated estrogen levels and dont get the normal side effects (water retention, high blood pressure, gyno, etc) I would say if you run bloods run thyroid and prolactin both with the rest of the bloods you plan on taking.

Its funny because high prolactin levels in men usually cause galactorrhea (milk from nips), impotence, no sex drive, and infertility. Its all a balancing act though an everyones body is different so again can play with the Ai and Caber dose and see if it improves otherwise if its too much then id just drop the tren.

Top Bottom