napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

gotta get back!!!

wass up ya'll!! been MIA for a while now but been busy as most of us all...anyways in short gfriend got pregnant and four months later we both are flabby and its like I just cant stop eating!!! not even funny bros! anyways my stats are 5-9 245 lbs but went from 9% to a staggering 15% body fat!!! Dylan give a brother some hope! anyways time to get back on track. currently not cycling, but looking for some extreme ideas and whatever you guys can recommend to get my azz back in shape. so what Iam doing is hitting up cardio an hour every morning fasted and a 30-45 min workout with weights in the pm. Iam about 500 cal under maintenance( should i cut more cals?). strength is ok, still curling 55's but the problem areas are the belley, love handles and chest fat. not good!! but what i want to do is get some supps and maybe a sarms cycle...so any and all advice is appreciated. thank you.

wass up ya'll!! been MIA for a while now but been busy as most of us all...anyways in short gfriend got pregnant and four months later we both are flabby and its like I just cant stop eating!!! not even funny bros! anyways my stats are 5-9 245 lbs but went from 9% to a staggering 15% body fat!!! Dylan give a brother some hope! anyways time to get back on track. currently not cycling, but looking for some extreme ideas and whatever you guys can recommend to get my azz back in shape. so what Iam doing is hitting up cardio an hour every morning fasted and a 30-45 min workout with weights in the pm. Iam about 500 cal under maintenance( should i cut more cals?). strength is ok, still curling 55's but the problem areas are the belley, love handles and chest fat. not good!! but what i want to do is get some supps and maybe a sarms cycle...so any and all advice is appreciated. thank you.

hey bro, damn good to see you back! i was wondering where you had been! congratulations on the pregnancy but that doesn't mean its time to eat unlimited! i know its stressful but damn bro! LOL lets get you back on track asap! you obviously no you need to start hitting cardio more... 4-5 times per week is a must here... also, lets get you going on a sarms stack right away as well... with you eating 500 under maintenance, banging out the cardio and getting a mean stack going, you will be well on your way... you can get everything at www.sarmsx.com

here is the layout

1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Dylan gave you the exact same protocol I was going to give you brother. I think that is what would serve you best. It's going to be perfect and idea. For your goals, so I'm sure you'll love the results you get on it for fat loss, endurance, strength, and lean mass gains

Also, welcome back!

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

thanks my brothas for the feedback will be ordering my cycle at sarmsx.com momentarily. Rick and Dylan you guys are always missed and I am always curious what you two are cooking up...you both seem to always be on the cutting edge and may I add have the bodies and aptitude to back it up! Its a pleasure being here really and I plan on getting my azz in gear asap lol... wanna be able to feel comfortable rubbing shoulders with the heavy hitters here on this forum...and thats what it is to brothas...we all being here making eachother better and creating a society well informed, supplied, and educated. Thanks Dylan for the hard work and for standing up doing whats right for the whole..we owe a lot of thanks to this man for his contribution to fitness and well being, his influence being felt nation wide and even extending to foreign enthusiast alike. so again thank you and hope to report soon of my transformation...haha..for the better I hope!! and cant wait to start another aas cycle lol...building my stockpile oh yes!! first things first though ... dropping the fat and water retention! ok here we go!!

thanks my brothas for the feedback will be ordering my cycle at sarmsx.com momentarily. Rick and Dylan you guys are always missed and I am always curious what you two are cooking up...you both seem to always be on the cutting edge and may I add have the bodies and aptitude to back it up! Its a pleasure being here really and I plan on getting my azz in gear asap lol... wanna be able to feel comfortable rubbing shoulders with the heavy hitters here on this forum...and thats what it is to brothas...we all being here making eachother better and creating a society well informed, supplied, and educated. Thanks Dylan for the hard work and for standing up doing whats right for the whole..we owe a lot of thanks to this man for his contribution to fitness and well being, his influence being felt nation wide and even extending to foreign enthusiast alike. so again thank you and hope to report soon of my transformation...haha..for the better I hope!! and cant wait to start another aas cycle lol...building my stockpile oh yes!! first things first though ... dropping the fat and water retention! ok here we go!!

i truly appreciate that brother... you already know to come to me for anything.. i'll make sure you have the best layouts and guidance possible... i always have your back brother... thank you for all the wonderful things you said... that means a great deal to me... let me know what i can do to help

Top Bottom