napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Got Banned From Evo So Now I'm Here.

Sir Liftalot

So I was on Evo for a few weeks for research only then got banned today. I guess you can't say anything bad about N2G. So I'm here. Hopefully this will be a better board with an open mind and won't push products down my throat that cost 80 bucks and must take 7 caps a day. I hope you are all good people.

yes welcome buddy.There is alot more freedom of speech here, so you should enjoy your stay

So I was on Evo for a few weeks for research only then got banned today. I guess you can't say anything bad about N2G. So I'm here. Hopefully this will be a better board with an open mind and won't push products down my throat that cost 80 bucks and must take 7 caps a day. I hope you are all good people.

Yeh, that's no loss at all brother. Be glad they did you a favor and banned you, because they are a bunch of scam artists over there. Welcome to adrenaline rush! Consider this your new home. We have a great community with awesome members, and I'm sure you will love it here. All the best information and advice with the best sources you will find. If you need anything or have any questions, just let me know!

Welcome brother, I just made the switch recently as well. Things look good here at AR

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the rush, bro.

Can I interest you in the best all in one supplement ever?

336d16f9f3cb1afaaa64b5883b0d788d.jpg

Welcome brother your with family now . And alot of knowable people here that actually know what works and are going to look out for your best intrest.

Welcome bro. Your problem was you were only taking 7 a day. Double that and there wouldn't be any reasons to question the price. Lol.

Welcome to AR....nice to have you here

Welcome on over and never look back. The owners of Evo are so desperate they have to resort to banning all sources except for their own supplier. I do see an exodus from there to here, so lets make it happen and bring all the people out of the dark into the light!

welcome to adrenaline rush brother... im really happy you found your way here... DO NOT WORRY... YOU CAN ALWAYS SPEAK FREELY HERE ABOUT ANYTHING YOU WANT... that is unless you bad mouth me!! LOLLLL just kidding brother... SPEAK FREELY... that's what its all about... its far different here than ANYWHERE else man... im always here if you need anything along the way... im always happy to help... welcome home!

Top Bottom