napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Good news/bad news blood work

I guess for me in looking for precision rather then an elevation if that makes sense. If you're fasted every draw you got solid data points. Sorry the engineer in me. Lol

Sent from the NY ROBO house of GAINZZZZ
Yeah I get it. I agree. I just wouldn't get to wrapped up in that number. I don't think many caught it but he is running winny that can blow lipids into the stratosphere.

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

Yeah I get it. I agree. I just wouldn't get to wrapped up in that number. I don't think many caught it but he is running winny that can blow lipids into the stratosphere.

I stopped the winstrol. It sucks cuz I had a massive strength increase from it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I stopped the winstrol. It sucks cuz I had a massive strength increase from it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Yeah winny can screw with those lipids for a while after ceasing use. Just eat healthy and if possible get bloods drawn maybe in 45 days or so. Also Gw will help with that lipid profile and get them back to normal

Yeah winny can screw with those lipids for a while after ceasing use. Just eat healthy and if possible get bloods drawn maybe in 45 days or so. Also Gw will help with that lipid profile and get them back to normal

Glad you mentioned that cuz I have 3 fresh SarmsX bottles of GW on the way![emoji6]

Top Bottom