napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Gear and labs results plz help

Anabolic asshole43

Anyone ever heard of Stemco? I have Been on a cycle of Stemco products for 10 weeks i have uploadedsome of my lab results notice that my testosterone is 20!

500 Dec
600 test
700 EQ
50 BDOL

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-02-16-16-48-45.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-02-16-16-48-45.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 101
Last edited by a moderator:
We have several sponsors to order from. The lab I rep wich is roids24.com has always provided excellent results. You have many options here though.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Anyone ever heard of Stemco? I have Been on a cycle of Stemco products for 10 weeks i have uploadedsome of my lab results notice that my testosterone is 20!

500 Dec
600 test
700 EQ
50 BDOL

I cant see the attachment, but I removed the link to your post bud. I dont want your personal information out on the streets.

I wouldn't use that source anymore.. Your lipids are all jacked up, your test levels are shit. Did you even make any gains on this cycle?!? I hate to see stuff like this. Use the sources on this board bro.

Alot of gain actually it left like I was on something from the 19-nor family but my prolactan wasn't elevated given I was caber every few days. Thank you for looking out and taking that off for me I was thing thinking

You were running alot of gear.. I personally would hop off that cycle cause who knows what your injecting.

trash trash trash. man that sucks that you got taken like that but any source here on this board is legit, and good to go

So you were still running the gear when test was done ?
When was your last shot defore blood test and how how much was pinned of test and were you doing bi-weekly shots.

It looks like you stopped with no PCT and crashed !

Brad.

Stop getting crap gear from a middle man bro there are several labs and ressellers here that will give you top quality for alot less than you were probly paying

Second that ive been using robo gear for a while love it got a order in right now my total test was 3772 ng pn 500 mg of his test e

Phurious is good too just ran some of his tren it was good those are the only 2 I can vouch for cause Ive actually used them but theres several good ones

Top Bottom