napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Gear and labs results plz help

who is safe to order the test from ?

All the sponsors we have here are top notch bro. I represent Biotech if you need a price list. Phurious and Robolics are also great sources we have among others

Thanks for the response any information would be nice. List of what it is and where to buy and price but most of all its safety and can it be shipped to Alaska with out it being confiscated.

Some info on me:

I was taking Depo Testosterone from a Dr prescription 200 mg/ml every 2 weeks.

I want to take more on my own as I stated I'm tired of the Drs taking me on and off with out a weaning me off.

I'm 44 years old 5'6 195 lbs
my testosterone is if this makes sense.

520 (250-1100) Free: 59.8 pg/ml (46-224) Bioavailable: 133.3 ng/dl (110-575)

Thanks for the response any information would be nice. List of what it is and where to buy and price but most of all its safety and can it be shipped to Alaska with out it being confiscated.

Some info on me:

I want to take more on my own as I stated I'm tired of the Drs taking me on and off with out a weaning me off.

bro i think you have it backwards... sponsors are not going to come to you and beg you for business... lolll you need to go to the source section, decide who you want to go with and go from there.. your first sentence is comedy... you literally dont want to do anything on your own... thats not how it works... you go do your research, and then either ask a specific question on certain options or decide who you want to use and go from there...

Some info on me:

Alaska is easy i ship there all the time.

Im not sure what u mean by safety. Safe to inject? Cause thats kind of a silly question

And as far as lists and prices u need to contact each source directly via their reps. This is easy info to find by doing some site research.

PHURIOUS

Top Bottom