napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Gear and labs results plz help

Crusing now bro cant wait too start next blast got deca and EQ coming from robo ran too hard tren cycles almost back too back got too let that rest a while

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

Whatever happened to customer loyalty. Lol. I dont get it sometimes.

PHURIOUS
Lol! Hey trust me. I love you gear too! I lost my AAS virginity with you phurious. Of course a newbie like me wants to venture with other sponsors! Maybe I'll do a mix cycle of yours and robo! I may want to lose my tren virginity with you phurious since there many good word put in about your tren!

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

I'm on robo tren/mast/anadrol. It's great stuff
I have my planned cycle of radjay coming up but would like to stock up on robo gear for the next. Just don't know what yet. I would know after this cycle

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Crusing now bro cant wait too start next blast got deca and EQ coming from robo ran too hard tren cycles almost back too back got too let that rest a while

His tren will rape you too lol. Love me some robo tren.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Just finished a mixed tren blast started with robos tren and fished it of with some from Phurious both were really good id use either again

Ive been using robo since evo days and have been pretty loyal but I went with Phurious mid cycle because he had items robo doesnt sell his gear was really good also and priced good for the quality I got .

Just dont think I can handle the tren storm again strong shit good but no matter where I pin that shit aspirate it doesnt matter I get that damn cough every time crazy pumps and strength but call 911 every pin.

Just dont think I can handle the tren storm again strong shit good but no matter where I pin that shit aspirate it doesnt matter I get that damn cough every time crazy pumps and strength but call 911 every pin.

Samn everytime. That sucks. Im sorry that happens. I usually do the delts. And i dont get cough or quads. Eveytime i hit the glute i get cough.

PHURIOUS

Yeah I was mostly using the glutes. Was running injectectable winstrol also so daily pinning and alot of oil was running 50mg tren ace 100 test prop and 50 stanz and every other day adding .5 cc storm anytime I put more than 1.5 cc of oil in my delts there sore for 2 days

Yeah I was mostly using the glutes. Was running injectectable winstrol also so daily pinning and alot of oil was running 50mg tren ace 100 test prop and 50 stanz and every other day adding .5 cc storm anytime I put more than 1.5 cc of oil in my delts there sore for 2 days

Ya its the winny injectable. Knots everyone up. Unavoidable.

PHURIOUS

Yeah I wanted the oral but everyone was out and my buddy at the gym gave me a 20ml cheap much rather had the tabs

Yeah I wanted the oral but everyone was out and my buddy at the gym gave me a 20ml cheap much rather had the tabs

Ya. No matter how u make it water based or oil. It knots u up. Ive tried a 1000 dif ways

PHURIOUS

Top Bottom