napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Fucking Tren....

I know it's not common... But mast has crashed my estrogen in the past
And I'll be posting soon about my suspicion that primo also can lower e2
I would do your bloods...even with a possible higher reading due to the Tren...if your e2 is low you'll know for sure to lower your AI and drop the mast
My 2 cents:
Run TrenA 250 mg
Drop the mast
Run EQ 800--1000mg

Interesting, and about the primo as well. Please fill us in about this when u can this is good info

I would cut your dose in half bro. I think you'll find libido gets much better and so should mood. I think as we age our bodies handle things differently as well. Masteron and aromasin certainly may have done something to estrogen as well. I can't barely handle over 200 tren these days without becoming a huge asshole and just being very negative and angry all the time. Of course I've never handled it well really. But masteron and tren together make me a huge bucket of anger and irritation usually.

Phurious Pharma Rep
Email me at [email protected]
Code 'JS5' for 5% off

I would cut your dose in half bro. I think you'll find libido gets much better and so should mood. I think as we age our bodies handle things differently as well. Masteron and aromasin certainly may have done something to estrogen as well. I can't barely handle over 200 tren these days without becoming a huge asshole and just being very negative and angry all the time. Of course I've never handled it well really. But masteron and tren together make me a huge bucket of anger and irritation usually.

Phurious Pharma Rep
Code 'JS5' for 5% off

Ya bro, this is my first tren run ever that I could not handle a full 400mg more than a couple weeks, had to drop it to 300. 250-300mg may be my new range. I've only been using tren 5-6 years tho, and every time I would be able to go up to 600mg with no serious problems besides lack of appetite and tren sweats. This time I was struggling to keep my mind right and had all these crazy thoughts and felt depressed and shit. It fucken sucked !

Run
definitely not taking in enough carbs will cause the mood swings and a lot of other problems... fuck, there's several scenarios here but the low carb can cause A LOT of issues that most dont realize... i know that you do brother but thats definitely something that is causing this... we have to get your appetite back and tren is known to kill an appetite... thats for sure... i would get bloodwork honestly... lets just dial it in and not guess on everything because you dont want to treat the wrong issue

I'm running 200mg TrenA as part of my current cycle... Normally I run very low carb and do great... This cycle I've had to more than double my carb intake.. I mean I HAD to... My body was screaming for it

I know it's not common... But mast has crashed my estrogen in the past
And I'll be posting soon about my suspicion that primo also can lower e2
I would do your bloods...even with a possible higher reading due to the Tren...if your e2 is low you'll know for sure to lower your AI and drop the mast
My 2 cents:
Run TrenA 250 mg
Drop the mast
Run EQ 800--1000mg

Thanks man. I'm going to take it one step at a time. For now I've dropped the Aromasin to see what that does to help. If need be, next week I'll drop the Tren down some. If by some chance Masteron is still too much on my E2 levels even without Aromasin I'll either cut it or at least reduce dosage.

Appreciate your input bro

Phurious Pharma Rep
Code 'JS5' for 5% off

I hear you bro. I'm going to give it a week, and if need be ill try 200-300 and go from there

Ya bro, this is my first tren run ever that I could not handle a full 400mg more than a couple weeks, had to drop it to 300. 250-300mg may be my new range. I've only been using tren 5-6 years tho, and every time I would be able to go up to 600mg with no serious problems besides lack of appetite and tren sweats. This time I was struggling to keep my mind right and had all these crazy thoughts and felt depressed and shit. It fucken sucked !

I'll be 42 in a little over a week, and I don't think I can handle Tren the same as I once did, but I'll know for sure before too long. I've ran 600mg without issues before, but that's not to say my response to it hasn't changed some

Run

I'm running 200mg TrenA as part of my current cycle... Normally I run very low carb and do great... This cycle I've had to more than double my carb intake.. I mean I HAD to... My body was screaming for it

My bet on my problems have more to do with my calories and carbs being lower along with the low estrogen symptoms than anything, but I'll know the answer here very soon on that to know for sure

I don't know if it's been mentioned as to why, but what can happen is that with those other androgens fighting for the AR receptor (and dosed more regularly as is often the case), they are beating out the testosterone more of the time, leaving lots of it with nowhere to go but to aromatize to E2, and skyrocketing your E2 on the same AI dose as would otherwise have been normal. It may well be that the bloods aren't as false-crazily out of range as you anticipate. Dr Rand - if you've ever seen his stuff - had a good spot on it. The theory also being that the hyperprolactemia is also spurred by this E2 rise. As in, yeah, it doesn't convert to E2, but it leaves more of the Test to do that in the process.

Last edited:
i would scale it back to 200 and see where that goes...i know you've got caber so make sure you are on that... if not, drop tren and add primo in there... you can get away with 600 mg per week and still get great results.. OR if you want more of a recomp then go with eq and just run that shit at 1 gram since your not using anything harsh whatsoever... your completely fine to run it that high... you should not be having that intense of sides at only 400... i can see some of them for sure but i KNOW you dont get sides very bad so there's something with the dosing going on there, that im sure..

Dylan I completely agree with you on this and want @RickRock know that this is pretty much what I'd suggest too, although there may be a slight different route if he chooses not to, or someone may not have access to a quick turn around to switching compounds.

Regarding your later post about aromasin, yes that definitely isn't the catalyst here to be causing anything.

If for any reason he can't switch around compounds to what you suggested, my suggestion is to run a 1:2 ratio on test to tren. There's a huge possibility the tren could be overdosed as well.

Typically it's best to start off that way for those who want to avoid typical tren sides but he is already in the middle and I know it'll take a little time to come down to normal.

Primo at 600 is spot on. Hell he could only realistically need 600-800 on EQ, but running a gram doesn't hurt at all for sure. But test 200, primo 600, and EQ 600-800 together will yield fantastic results without any sides.

I may not be with the majority here, but imo, EQ is highly underrated and tren is overrated.

I've thought about adding MK-677 back in actually but I never really got the hunger increase from it when I ran it before. Otherwise I'd be all over it

Have you ran a GHRP before? GHRP-6 makes me eat like a horse every time.

Dylan I completely agree with you on this and want @RickRock know that this is pretty much what I'd suggest too, although there may be a slight different route if he chooses not to, or someone may not have access to a quick turn around to switching compounds.

Regarding your later post about aromasin, yes that definitely isn't the catalyst here to be causing anything.

If for any reason he can't switch around compounds to what you suggested, my suggestion is to run a 1:2 ratio on test to tren. There's a huge possibility the tren could be overdosed as well.

Typically it's best to start off that way for those who want to avoid typical tren sides but he is already in the middle and I know it'll take a little time to come down to normal.

Primo at 600 is spot on. Hell he could only realistically need 600-800 on EQ, but running a gram doesn't hurt at all for sure. But test 200, primo 600, and EQ 600-800 together will yield fantastic results without any sides.

I may not be with the majority here, but imo, EQ is highly underrated and tren is overrated.

I COMPLETELY agree... onf of my favorite cycles is test, primo and eq all at those doses, except i like my primo at 800... eq is one of the most underrated steroids there is if not the most... i absolutely love it and running it with primo is more than ideal... its such a strong match..

Guys.....a little update. Estrogen must be the root of a LOT of my problems. I didn't expect this big of a change already, but I missed that normal Aromasin dose from yesterday and dropped it like I said and today has been completely night and day in difference. I've felt great all day. I woke up after a great nights sleep with a bit of morning wood for the first time in I don't know how long and I have had a great appetite all day. Because of everything else, I've been in a great mood, and I've had tons of energy. It's insane. I am not bullshitting anyone here. Today I have felt great. I didn't expect an improvement like this and certainly not this quick. Now I guess what I'm going to do, is leave the Aromasin out at least a few more days, then I will probably bring it in but at a very low dose. I certainly don't want to go through that shit again. I just want to maintain the levels I was at. So probably like maybe 7.5mg every 3 days or something like that

Guys.....a little update. Estrogen must be the root of a LOT of my problems. I didn't expect this big of a change already, but I missed that normal Aromasin dose from yesterday and dropped it like I said and today has been completely night and day in difference. I've felt great all day. I woke up after a great nights sleep with a bit of morning wood for the first time in I don't know how long and I have had a great appetite all day. Because of everything else, I've been in a great mood, and I've had tons of energy. It's insane. I am not bullshitting anyone here. Today I have felt great. I didn't expect an improvement like this and certainly not this quick. Now I guess what I'm going to do, is leave the Aromasin out at least a few more days, then I will probably bring it in but at a very low dose. I certainly don't want to go through that shit again. I just want to maintain the levels I was at. So probably like maybe 7.5mg every 3 days or something like that

There it is bro, glad u caught that. I knew if it was estrogen u would determine this the fastest and glad u decided to go this route. Good shit bro, glad for hear your feeling better my friend.

excellent brother... im glad you found the problem and ae getting it taken care of...

Top Bottom