napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Fucking freshmen

Bigsteve5776

I'm sitting in class right now. It's a class I've been avoiding purposely because I wanted to wait. I knew I wouldn't enjoy the class it's just one of those classes you need to graduate... basically a pain in the ass. And so of course there are fucking freshmen in the class I'm a junior and 25 years old because I chose to party instead of take school seriously at first. these fucking kids are annoying as hell. The teacher is trying to teach and I mean it's kind of a blow off class. You can get an A without even showing up unless something's due. The teacher is talking about our next assignment and this fucking 18 year old bastard won't stop talking to me even though I'm very obviously irritated when he says shit to me, and I'm blowing off what he says. But I'm here to pass and do my shit leave me the fuck alone. I'm about 2 seconds from picking this little bastard up and throwing his ass across the room.

I'd just tell him I'm paying attention now, actually more likely I would only be showing up for tests or anything else that might be due for a low level course. Especially if it's not part of your core gpa.

He just keeps bitching about how boring it is. No shit motherfucker but unless you wanna work at mcdonalds for the rest of your life shut the fuck up and listen. That's the only reason I'm here now so I know what to do, then I'll show up again when it's actually do.

Start telling him how attractive you think his lips are and ask him to guess your condom size. Before he can answer just say "just kidding, I'm only joking with you bro calm down. I don't use condoms". Should scare him off for the time being.

I'm sitting in class right now. It's a class I've been avoiding purposely because I wanted to wait. I knew I wouldn't enjoy the class it's just one of those classes you need to graduate... basically a pain in the ass. And so of course there are fucking freshmen in the class I'm a junior and 25 years old because I chose to party instead of take school seriously at first. these fucking kids are annoying as hell. The teacher is trying to teach and I mean it's kind of a blow off class. You can get an A without even showing up unless something's due. The teacher is talking about our next assignment and this fucking 18 year old bastard won't stop talking to me even though I'm very obviously irritated when he says shit to me, and I'm blowing off what he says. But I'm here to pass and do my shit leave me the fuck alone. I'm about 2 seconds from picking this little bastard up and throwing his ass across the room.

If you toss him all the way against the wall - it still counts as ONE rep. And it's just plain stupid doing less than 5. Juss' sayin'

Start telling him how attractive you think his lips are and ask him to guess your condom size. Before he can answer just say "just kidding, I'm only joking with you bro calm down. I don't use condoms". Should scare him off for the time being.

These new kids are less closed minded as we are bro... he might be asked to show and prove before he stomps the kid into oblivion.

lol, I kinda told the kid do you kind shutting the fuck up so I can focus inpay good money to learn. Not hear you bitch about being here, you don't like it drop out.

No I will not make out with you. Did ya hear that? this kid wants to make out with me in the middle of class. You got Chlorophyll Man up there talking about God knows what and all he can talk about is making out with me. I'm here to learn, everybody, not to make out with you. Go on with the chlorophyll.

Top Bottom