napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Fuck my in-laws

44YOGearHead

My dumb ass'd nephew in Job Corps decided to call my wife after a few months, after getting loud with her over the phone and decided he could speak civilized. No he didn't bother to apologize either... even if he did, he is non-existent. I know he was calling to ask for something, but we were parking about to go into Walmart for something and the dumb fuck asked if we were at the one near him 36 miles from our house when there's one in our city. She told him 'no, why would we be at that one?' and he left it alone. I'll be expecting the wife's phone to be blowing up soon with begging requests and assumptions that somebody gives two shits about him. I can't wait. I'm gonna take the phone and let him know I'm dying to beat his ass for raising his voice with my wife and that he need not ask us for shit and to go fuck himself. Mind you, this is Pot Roast's son.
I hate these stupid bastards with a passion. I hate the mother, the kids and a few of these other mother fuckers. Literally, I want to punch these mother fuckers in their face. I hate when a mother fucker tries to outsmart me, I'm a vengeful person and with them it's so easy to get mine. As much as I hate them, I personally wanna thank them for allowing me to get all the evil shit outta my system.

I enjoy reading your rants and were all here for ya my man. Believe me I hate my girlfriends mother as well, slimy horrible person. Just sick how some people have no conscience.

What's funny is the older ones know that I can be a mean sob, but these dumb young fuck think they can play my wife because she's more sympathetic to their situation. My wife's sister called a few minutes ago and I told her he called us and I know he's building up to ask for something, but she needs to let him know the answer is NO and that he can go fuck himself for raising his voice with my wife months back. My wife just looked at me like 'why would you tell her that?'... well fuck her too. They don't dictate shit in my world. My wife wants them (her sisters) to come down for labor day. As long as I ain't paying for them to visit and they know how to leave that Sunady, or Monday I could care less. I know this though, I'm not spending a dime on their coming to visit. I had offered to rent my wife, her sisters and cousins a beach house in Corpus Christi for a weekend once. All they had to do was get there and stock the fridge since I was paying for the rental property. .. they couldn't even do that bro. I guess I should've rented the 3 story beach house that slept 12 people, paid their way there and stocked the fridge huh? Geez, can a guy get a break?

I dealt with all that shit, and got rid of all of them.

Holidays are so much easier, just wife and I, not the in laws, their inbreeding little ones, etc.

Seriously man, that shit plays a toll on your too. I know, I've been there.

Don't let ANYONE take advantage of your wife! My wife's parents passed her around from relative to relative(who all loved her) until she was old enough to come back to babysit her half brother! She is the most loving person that I have ever met including my own mom. Fuck them! Her brother who she raised loves her more than his own parents. She was 10 and he was 3. She raised him into the awesome guy he is now and he knows/appreciates it!

Last edited:
Bottom line is unfortunately some people, these people are lowlife scum. Anyone who fails to push themselves and then expects someone else to take care of them, or assumes because someone has good fortune in their life that they should feel obligated to support others who don't is a user and selfish bastard/bitch. My wife sees it, I remind her, she just tries not to acknowledge it so much. I guess she pity's them somewhat. Too bad for them I make the serious money. Fuck em.

Bottom line is unfortunately some people, these people are lowlife scum. Anyone who fails to push themselves and then expects someone else to take care of them, or assumes because someone has good fortune in their life that they should feel obligated to support others who don't is a user and selfish bastard/bitch. My wife sees it, I remind her, she just tries not to acknowledge it so much. I guess she pity's them somewhat. Too bad for them I make the serious money. Fuck em.

bro my ex in law banana boat Cuban bitch to this day still has no fucking job and bounces around from daughter to daughter for the last 26 years. so glad I cut that shit out many many moons ago, I saw the writing on the wall and bailed the fuck out, cost me 18 years of child support but it was so worth it. lol sounds like a nightmare quite a few of us has lived here

I totally understand! My wife's mother and older sister could have easily killed ice cube and jennifer lopez because they are some big snakes (anaconda movie reference)

Lol'd... One day it's just gonna turn into me going off on their asses and my wife feeling somewhat embarrassed by me, but when they fix their lips to say something about me I know she'll light their asses up as well. I give it to her, she will check a bitch quick if they start to talk about me.

Top Bottom