napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

For those who want some cannon ball shoulders

44YOGearHead

This is a great routine IMO for building them up. In addition to this I do laterals every day I train as a finishing exercise. Please use some challenging weight. Train, pain. drain and gain rhyme for a reason.

https://youtu.be/psBCFvUwkT0

Last edited:
awesome bro... i worked out in the same gym with jay for 5 years... one of the guys i have a lot of respect for... i do many of the same exercises he does on shoulders... hes a genuine person... one of the few and i really respect him.. thanks for posting

He's coming to town on the 25th kinda wanna see if he feels I've grown since last time. He's gonna be at a supp store where we're not on each other's buddy list. Lol, see how that goes. I might go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He's coming to town on the 25th kinda wanna see if he feels I've grown since last time. He's gonna be at a supp store where we're not on each other's buddy list. Lol, see how that goes. I might go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jay's gonna be impressed with you 44! He's such a smart dude!

Jay's gonna be impressed with you 44! He's such a smart dude!

Thanks man, when last I saw him at an appearance he said I had good size and asked if I competed which I found laughable till I looked at the pic we took together which made me realize he wasn't just pulling my leg. He is impressive and from what i hear very down to Earth. If I were single I'd move to Vegas and be his 2nd assistant for free if he were willing to teach what he knows... that'd be worth it totally. I might go... these folks on that side of town at that supp store kinda don't like me lol. I had a nice exchange of words with their source about his gear and the way his sponsored so called athletes looked. Either his gear is bunk, or they're out to prove you can't eat traditional food and look the part. The 44 isn't that good at holding his tongue. I might need to pass lol.

Jay is the first guy's videos I watched about bodybuilding - learned so much from his vids... I don't even think I was truly working out until I saw the kind of effort he puts into developing that mind-muscle connection...

Much respect!

Top Bottom