SaladTossingBitch

1ml V-400 e6d
3ml Valkyrie 600 e6d
.5mg e3d
[emoji85]
b63039f5a1be3a00bd763ab8d3df0ab1.jpg
6364ddfd59b7dacbcef195995459e374.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Why is noone mentioning the dangerously low prolactin level? Wtf? Are you taking cab? If so, why would you? Destroying sexual function at that level.

Why is noone mentioning the dangerously low prolactin level? Wtf? Are you taking cab? If so, why would you? Destroying sexual function at that level.
It states exactly what I'm taking and how much of it. I'm fucking literally once a day sometimes 3 times a day. The 2nd week in, literally 7 or 8 times from Saturday morning to Sunday evening. An actually cuming 5 or 6 times starting to shoot blanks. We were both getting raw & I think she has TMJ lol. I'm on 3ml of Valkyrie so that's why I'm on Caber. My sex drive is good to say the least, to good it's getting in the way of my daily routine actually. It's like after I get off I'm back ready for action 5 minutes later.

And also isn't that the point of blood work to see where your at? I'm going on move to .25 e3d now and get it redone because I got the wrong test and want estrogen and lipid panel. I understand your concern though.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Top Bottom