napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

first time cycle of TEST-E. beginner in Australia.

Rada83

Hey guys im looking to do a 10wk cycle of TEST-E (bout 500mg/week),some Aromasin during and then GW501516 & MK2866 with Clomid & Nolva for PCT. sound about right guys? Im 33yrs old and have 17% bf. Hoping to keep losing body fat while i increase some lean muscle. Any help would help?
Ps: anyone on here in AUSTRALIA that can help me out with how mucj i should pay for Test-e and where i can get in contact with someone who has it??? Thanks again

Hey guys im looking to do a 10wk cycle of TEST-E (bout 500mg/week),some Aromasin during and then GW501516 & MK2866 with Clomid & Nolva for PCT. sound about right guys? Im 33yrs old and have 17% bf. Hoping to keep losing body fat while i increase some lean muscle. Any help would help?
Ps: anyone on here in AUSTRALIA that can help me out with how mucj i should pay for Test-e and where i can get in contact with someone who has it??? Thanks again
You need to get into better condition before using steroids bro. What is your height and weight? What does your diet look like?

For your goals sarms would be a much better alternative. I can help you set up a great sarms cycle

"Bout 500 a week?"

"Some Aromasin?"

17% bodyfat at what height & weight.

Also VERY smart move asking where you can get in contact with someone to buy juice.

Height: 5.9 (174cms)
Weight: 81kgs im on calorie deficit, have tried gw501516 & sr9009 recently. Dont know anyone who has done steroids,only recently found about sarms,so i figured this would be the place i could ask the question of where..might seem like a stupid question to you @EZ_E but if i didn't ask,i wouldnt know where or how to get TEST-E or whatever i choose to take. I will do test-e once i get under 15% bodyfat.

It was even smarter to ask it THREE times in the other thread.

When you DON'T get scammed you'll thank me.

Last edited:
Ok @ez_e im still getting a bit more info,hopefully someone can point me in th right direction where i wont be scammed ��

Top Bottom