napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Test E + MK2866 (need help)

gugolf

Hello

Im new here. I have read a lot of info for Sarms guide, thanks to Dylan and everyone

I plan to take MK2866+GW for my beginner stack for fat loss but I have some doubt

I understand that MK2866 would suspension Test level but currently I take TRT (Test E 250mg/week) Do I need to do PCT?

If not, once I complete cycle for 8 or 12 weeks. Should I just stop and plan for next cycle?

My Test level is 2000 ng/dL

you do not need trt if you are on pct... when the cycle is over, you just continue on with trt... however 250 mg per week is NOT trt and clearly with your test levels staying that high, you can see that.. its not healthy to stay with test levels that high year round...

you do not need trt if you are on pct... when the cycle is over, you just continue on with trt... however 250 mg per week is NOT trt and clearly with your test levels staying that high, you can see that.. its not healthy to stay with test levels that high year round...
Thanks for your advice Dylan

I think I should consider for PCT to lower my Test level

The key point is to stay healthy in long term

Thanks for your advice Dylan

I think I should consider for PCT to lower my Test level

The key point is to stay healthy in long term
oh boy... .what?? pct to lower your test level? what on earth are you talking about??? your dose of test is far too high... a pct is for boosting your test levels and recovering... you have no idea what you are talking about which is very dangerous to begin with and screams you should not be doing any of this... clearly you are doing this all on your own and you are going to just fkng wreck yourself

oh boy... .what?? pct to lower your test level? what on earth are you talking about??? your dose of test is far too high... a pct is for boosting your test levels and recovering... you have no idea what you are talking about which is very dangerous to begin with and screams you should not be doing any of this... clearly you are doing this all on your own and you are going to just fkng wreck yourself
Sorry Dylan

Now im understand that I should lower my dosage to stay in healthy level..not the PCT

Please listen to Dylan on this. You are using far far far too much for your TRT and your levels are more than double where they need to be

Thank you so much everyone

I have met my doctor and discussed with him

He explained to me the dangerouse of too high of Test level that may cause prostate cancer and else

My Test level should be around normal range to avoid that risk so he suggested me to lower my dose as same as Dylan's and everyone here

Apart from this, I should focus on good diet and exercise first before do something with hormone

You are likely double the test dose for TRT at this point. You want to be closer to the upper end of the normal range so something like 800 ng/dl

That is a high TRT dose, you don’t need to PCT if you TRT, but you shouldn’t TRT if you can recover naturally.. For the sarms, only use our forum approved sponsored sources like sarms.forsale and umbrella labs!

Thank you so much everyone

I have met my doctor and discussed with him

He explained to me the dangerouse of too high of Test level that may cause prostate cancer and else

My Test level should be around normal range to avoid that risk so he suggested me to lower my dose as same as Dylan's and everyone here

Apart from this, I should focus on good diet and exercise first before do something with hormone
Yes, this is all extremely important and it is very good that you are listening to the advice given to you

Top Bottom