napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

first time blast n cruise

ptf13

hey guys, so this is actually my 4th cycle and its the first time i plan to blast and cruise. I am planning to compete, and i thought its better to stay "on" to skip the hormonal rollercoaster from getting on and off. also the time off wont be as much. Its my 5th competition just to clarify that( but the first im doing with gear)

Comp date : around September

Start of cycle : 1st of Dec. Blast duration will be 12-16 weeks, cruise until May when i start cutting cycle which puts me in the 16 weeks pre comp mark

Goal : lean bulk as much possible, retain as much muscle possible in the cruise and cut for comp.

Height 1.72

Weight : before cycle 80kgs around 12% bodyfat at the moment im close to 88.5 fasted weight in the morning as a weekly average around 12-13% bf

Years of training: closing in on 7th year of bodybuilding training, was doing BJJ and MT long before that though i quit due to injuries

Previous cycles: First cycle was 250mgs of test, second cycle was 500 mgs of test + 500ius HCG intra cycle + 2 ius of pharma HGH 3d cycle was 500 mgs of test + 2 ius of pharm HGH + 40mgs of Tbol ED. All cycles where run with Aromasin apart from the first which was run with adex(not responding well to it) PCT for all cycles was 2 weeks of HCG after last pin of 6000ius in total and after that the standard 4 week clomid/nolva protocol. HGH was still on during PCT.

i started this gainer cycle with the following :

Week 1 : test prop 100mgs/EOD test enan 500mgs 2x week / 3ius Pharma GH ED
Week 2 : test prop 75mgs/EOD test enan 500mgs 2x week / 3ius Pharma GH ED
Week 3 : test prop 50mgs/EOD test enan 500mgs 2x week / 3ius Pharma GH ED
Week 4: tbol 40mgsED test enan 500 mgs 2x week / 3ius pharma GH ED / 300mg of NPP 2x a week(with test enan injections 150 each day)
this will carry on till week 12 of cycle when ill go on a cruise of 250 mgs of enan every 5 days.

I have caber in hand and im using aromasin depending on blood work and feel. I can afford regular blood tests due to multiple sources of income thankfuly and a very supportive wife :)

For my cutting cycle i have a vague ide what i will do but i wont go crazy, just test prop with mast/winny adding maybe tren ace last 8 weeks. but all depends on how i will look.

Supps are the standard multi, fish oil, zma, chromium picol, liv52, NAC, creatine mono, vitargo intra and BCAA+ EAA, cassein and iso prot

Im training 5x week hitting all body parts 2x and weak ones on extra day. Macronutrients and calories are on point and allocated pretty good during the day

You think i should not cruise and go completely off? How is the cycle looking? I know i should be using NPP EOD but since the half life lets me get away with 2x i dont think it will be an issue unless im missing something.

Also on the last cycle i did my estro was quite unbalanced and had a bit of a roller coaster, which gave me a bit of an issue with the fella "down there" im trying to avoid this as much as possible in this cycle though.

All feedback welcome sorry for the wall of text. i just thought to provide as much info possible

Last edited:
"Start of cycle : 1st of Dec. Blast duration will be 12-16 weeks, cruise until May when i start cutting cycle which puts me in the 16 weeks pre comp mark"

So...in essence you will be running a cycle for over 42 weeks continuous.....

SO.....WHAT"S YOUR RECOVERY PLAN???

You probably think you do...But it appears you don't REALLY understand the consequences ...or maybe you just don't care about your future health and quality of life

re: your cycle..sooo many problems...First of which ...your lack of experience with NPP and your misunderstanding of it has lead you to a false assumption.....2x a week is sub-par....eod is ok...ed is optimal since you are only running it 8 weeks

Last edited:
Recovery plan is test prop taper 3 weeks prior to bridge-pct. example : week 1 tesp prop100 eod test e250 2x
Week 2 test prop 75 eod test e 250 1x week
Week 3 test prop 50
Bridging with hcg
Week 4 1000 iu hcg eod
Week 5 500 iu hcg eod
Standard pct for 4-6 weeks
Week 6 clomid 50mg ed nolva 40 mgs ed run intil week 10-12
During pct ill be running ostarine with carda, hcgenerate and 6g DAA with other beneficial supps. Ill have aromasin in hand and ill also be running hgh during pct for 3-4ius a day.

Your suggesting to up the npp dose to 150 3x per week for now? That way test ratio will be less than npp and i thought i had to keep the test/deca ratio higher.

I know its a long cycle but im only blasting for 8-12 weeks then going on cruise for another 10-12 then hopping again to cut. You think that it will be less harmful to go completely off after i finish the first 12 weeks of bulking? Thanks for the reply, im only here to learn and avoid mistakes, buddy :)

no..I'm suggesting you divide your 300mg weekly dose by 7 (44mg) and pin THAT everyday

your "recovery plan" for a 42 week cycle is beyond inadequate

somehow you think "cruising" doesn't have any effect on your body.....if you want to have a future of normal hormone production....any AAS use beyond 20 weeks becomes problematic...42 weeks of steroid use will require a massive lengthy PCT..with no guaranty of full recovery

you need to seriously think about whats at stake

Last edited:
Blast and cruise is for people that plan on doing it indefinitely. Staying on that long will hinder your chances for a full recovery and most likely you will need to be on TRT for the rest of your life.

It's either...

Blast and Cruise (TRT for life)
Blast and PCT

(Cruise is usually a TRT dose)

I've personally never heard of anything else.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your chances of recovering after being on for 42 continuous weeks are greatly diminished. It makes no sense whatsoever to stay on after a cycle when you can support healthy natural test levels.

Blast and cruise is for people that plan on doing it indefinitely. Staying on that long will hinder your chances for a full recovery and most likely you will need to be on TRT for the rest of your life.

It's either...

Blast and Cruise (TRT for life)
Blast and PCT

(Cruise is usually a TRT dose)

I've personally never heard of anything else.
read this post several times over because this is all that needs to be said

after what you told me ill drop the gear, do my PCT and then start compete if im fully recovered after the PCT. so the cycle looks like this after modifications :

Week 1 : test prop 100mgs/EOD test enan 500mgs 2x week / 3ius Pharma GH ED
Week 2 : test prop 75mgs/EOD test enan 500mgs 2x week / 3ius Pharma GH ED
Week 3 : test prop 50mgs/EOD test enan 500mgs 2x week / 3ius Pharma GH ED / HCG 500ius (split in 2 doses)
Week 5: tbol 40mgsED test enan 500 mgs (split in two doses) / 3ius pharma GH ED / 100mg NPP EOD/ HCG 500ius (split in 2 doses)
Week 6: tbol 40mgsED test enan 500 mgs (split in two doses) / 3ius pharma GH ED / 100mg NPP EOD / HCG 500ius (split in 2 doses)
Week 7: tbol 40mgsED test enan 500 mgs (split in two doses) / 3ius pharma GH ED / 100mg NPP EOD / HCG 500ius (split in 2 doses)< --- CURRENTLY IN THIS WEEK
Week 8: tbol 40mgsED test enan 500 mgs (split in two doses) / 3ius pharma GH ED / 100mg NPP EOD
Week 9: tbol 40mgsED test enan 500 mgs (split in two doses) / 3ius pharma GH ED / 100mg NPP EOD
Week 10: tbol 40mgsED test enan 500 mgs (split in two doses)/ 3ius pharma GH ED / 100mg NPP EOD
Week 11: tbol 40mgsED test enan 500 mgs (split in two doses) / 3ius pharma GH ED / 100mg NPP EOD
Week 12: tbol 40mgsED test enan 500 mgs (split in two doses) / 3ius pharma GH ED / 100mg NPP EOD
Week 13: test prop 100mgs EOD test enan 500 mgs (split in two doses) / 3ius pharma GH ED / 100mg NPP EOD
Week 14: test prop 100mgs EODtest enan 500 mgs (split in two doses) / 3ius pharma GH ED / 100mg NPP EOD
Week 15: test prop 100mgs EOD test enan 500 mgs (split in two doses)/ 3ius pharma GH ED / HCG 500 (split in 2 doses)
Week 16: HCG 1000iu EOD / 3ius pharma GH ED
Week 17: HCG 500iu EOD / 3ius pharma GH ED
Week 18 : clomid 50 nolva 40/ mk-2866 25 mg / gw-501516 20 mg
Week 19: clomid 50 nolva 40/ mk-2866 25 mg / gw-501516 20 mg
Week 20: clomid 25 nolva 20/ mk-2866 25 mg / gw-501516 20 mg
Week 20: clomid 25 nolva 20/ mk-2866 25 mg / gw-501516 20 mg

Caber and Aromasin in hand; aromasin usually is 12.5 twice a week

Is that looking better? i foolishly thought i could straight arrow the previous cycle tbh :/ And should i add proviron to the cycle to enhance NPP even more?

way too long to be using tbol and too short of a pct... also incomplete pct...

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25//25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
ORGAN ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day

way too long to be using tbol and too short of a pct... also incomplete pct...

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25//25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
ORGAN ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day

thank you for the swift reply . Will look into the ORGAN ST right now. do you ship in Europe or just US ? because im located in EU. Also would you drop the HCG during the cycle and leave it jsut at the end before PCT or shall i continue using it on 500 ius per week just to keep the testes full?

and final question, should i add proviron to the cycle as a mild dose ED or not worth it in your opinion ?

Thank you for the swift reply Dylan. Do you ship in EU? im located near Greece and thats in the EU im looking into ORGAN ST now but i hope i wont have any issues with the shipping and customs in my crappy country :/ Also looking into GW50516 from sarmsX and have the same questions regarding customs and shipping.

Also, you think HCG on 500 ius is ok for the entireity of the cycle or should i drop it until 3 weeks prior to PCT? And should i add a mild proviron dose ED in the cycle to help NPP more?

yes, dga can be shipped to you without any problem.. you never want to use hcg extended periods of time... my new post ct product erases the need for hcg entirely... you would run it at least the last four weeks of your cycle and unlike hcg, you can run it during pct as well... here is the link... https://www.dganutrition.com/product/post-ct/

Top Bottom